Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How To Be Weird o-O

SkullcandyPegasus

Being weird is normal. Being normal is weird. Weirdness has nothing to be ashamed of. Normal makes all of the stops just to make sure he is not put into shame.

I hope I helped clarify your query, friend. :3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Being unique in your own way, Being myself mostly differs from the social Norms, Making me Weird.

Weird can be different to other People, For example to you I am not weird for watching MLP but most people who are not part of the fandom will find it weird (Some more then others)

And being weird is great!

Whatever you do can probably be defined as weird in some cultures around the world! :D

Edited by FancyPant's
  • Brohoof 4

I believe that we are all weird in our own special way each of us. What you may consider as "normal" may be completely different than what someone else thinks. Be yourself and embrace the things you love and the odd quirks about yourself ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm not weird, everyone else is weird, I'm normal! :lol:

But yeah, just go against the norms I guess? As others have said, what is weird to some, may not be so strange to others  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Weird?

Well, try cutting yourself off from the world for a while and see what happens.

Or you could, when about to do anything, stop and either do it a different way or don't do it.

Full proof method:

*inhales*

First get an ice cream cone, then walk 10 miles to the nearest Target or Nail Salon, then ask about the raining pickles the other day, then proceed to put the melted ice cream in your shoe, do a little dance for 3 seconds in the street, then talk to someone in third person in a different language, then find the nearest dumpster to dumpster dive for the lost treasure of invisibility, find it, claim to others that you have it, afterwards takeover a lemonade stand, pour some lemonade in a cup, then pour the cup into some lemonade being sure to chant "shooby shooby" at least 10 times before the pouring is finished, then with the lemonade go find a TV station, announce publicly that you are married to gravity, then kiss gravity, then go home, lay in your bed, and write a letter to Godzilla about your day, then go to sleep.

Boom, weirdness achieved! :D *Results may vary*

Or you could try being me, I am kinda weird. :derp:

• Brohoof 2

How to be a special snowflake: brag about how you're not one of the "normie sheeple" and brag that you go against "gender roles" by watching my little pony. (you can also throw in being a furry/weeaboo for good measure if youre either or all of those, just try to distinguish yourself from regular people as much as possible so they know you're random, funny, and most importantly not normal).

If you ever wish to go next level you can fall deeply in love with one of your plushies and post pictures of you and your plushie together and veeery long paragraphs on how you love eachother, but beware of those HATERS who DARE criticize your love!

Everyone is pretty unique in their own way it's really hard to say what is normal. I've hung out with a few "normal" people and they do some pretty weird things too. Just don't be pretentious about how you're "different from those BORING NORMAL PEOPLE!!".

Go against the stereotypes that rule our entire society, be different, dont go with the flow of others.. CREATE your own flow (; and most importantly dont listen to anyone else's opinion and be yourself. And its not just being weird, its called being unique ;)

Oh, yes, I forgot one very rarely used method of being weird, probably rate because it's aimed at people.

Step one: think you know the people around you? Well, if you don't, learn more about them, enough so you can predict their actions.

Step two: If you know them that well, you must know what will weird them out.

Step three: Don't forget to mess withwith their heads! Add a little confusing and boom, instant social outcast.

• Brohoof 1

Being a furry.

That is all.

Oh, yes, I forgot one very rarely used method of being weird, probably rate because it's aimed at people.
Step one: think you know the people around you? Well, if you don't, learn more about them, enough so you can predict their actions.
Step two: If you know them that well, you must know what will weird them out.
Step three: Don't forget to mess withwith their heads! Add a little confusing and boom, instant social outcast.

I love you so much right now

• Brohoof 1

So you want to be weird. Here are eight steps guaranteed to make you stand out.

1. Type all of your emails and messages in Comic Sans.
  2. Type them in eye-bleeding fluorescent colors.
  3. Underline all text for no reason.
  4. Use at least size 20 text.
  5. U5e Numb3rs as letters.
  6. M1zzp3ling 1z th3 k3y.
  7. Exc!amation Markz!!! FTW!!!
  8. Hyperlink every second word with annoying shit.
  • Brohoof 2

Depends on what you consider weird I suppose. People think bronies are weird because we like ponies. I think anyone who doesn't like ponies is weird. Weird is the new normal.

You're that one that wanted to know how to brony.  And now you want to know how to strange.  Interesting.  I'll tell you how I brony and how I strange, but my advice is to not worry about what others think or do, and just brony and strange however you want.

I brony by making pony art.  I strange by wearing dresses.

Another unrecommended method of stranging is to jump off a tall building wearing a wild west cowboy getup, and as you fall past the second story window, look in at the the people there and say, "So far so good!"

• Brohoof 1

Don't try, that's contrived. Ultimately what sets us all apart is the subtle intangibles given to us by our experiences and the effects said experiences had on shaping our outlooks on life and such. Just be, and people will find something unique about you to love, or hate, as the case may be.

Dress up like a total hipster and put on full makeup to go out and read a book at a nice restaurant all alone.  It is incredibly refreshing, and gets me a lot of weird looks.

Or you can start writing a story about bizarre fantasy/sci-fi worlds where people have evolved into panthers.

Or start building a tree house in a bush so that little fairy children can have really cool sleepovers.