Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you an introvert or Extrovert?

Haruhi-chan

Introvert, Extrovert or in Between?  

166 users have voted

1. 1. Introvert, Extrovert or in Between?

• Introvert
    • In Between
    • Extrovert

I saw a number of people on the forums calling themselves an introvert here. It made me wonder how many people actually are. So, I decided to do a poll. ^^

In all honesty, I can't really say what I am. I do lean more towards introvert, so I guess that's what I will go with for the moment. However, it depends more on my mood than anything though. There are times when I actually choose not to be social for certain reasons. Other times, it's usually because I'm not able to socialize due to autism of course. I tend to stick to myself rather than attempt to engage with others.

What about you?

• Brohoof 3

I'm rather an introverted person but I also have a desire to become a bit more outgoing in someways. I know that you cannot simply wait around if you want to meet new people or even make new friends. Although this is something that is hard for me somewhat.

• Brohoof 4

I'm rather an introverted person but I also have a desire to become a bit more outgoing in someways. I know that you cannot simply wait around if you want to meet new people or even make new friends. Although this is something that is hard for me somewhat.

That's actually how I am. I'm the type who would rather wait than engage. A lot of it is due to major trust issues. I've had a lot of bad friendships in the past I guess, and it's made it even harder for me to make friends. I always worry that the person is going to just shrug me off or be some huge jerk or something.

• Brohoof 1

That's actually how I am. I'm the type who would rather wait than engage. A lot of it is due to major trust issues. I've had a lot of bad friendships in the past I guess, and it's made it even harder for me to make friends. I always worry that the person is going to just shrug me off or be some huge jerk or something.

That's precisely how I am in a lot of ways in fact.

• Brohoof 1

I'm extremely extroverted - always have been, always will be.  :sunbutt:

I'm extreeemely introverted. I have a tendency to make people think I don't like them sometimes lol, but I'm still able to be social when I'm in the mood. Depends on the day.

Intp personality type and Gemini clash.

• Brohoof 1

Introvert. I spend more time with my electronics than I do with people. :/

I find myself wanting to be alone most of the time, however I do fine in social situations. I may not be the most talkative, but I can hold my own in a conversation when given the chance to, and I certainly don't harbor any hatred or aversion to people. I'm not inept, I can get along with just about anyone, it's just really hard for me to open up about more personal things. Most friends, family, and coworkers would describe me as the quiet type.

• Brohoof 2

I am definitely an Introvert. Which can be really annoying sometimes because it can make people think I am depressed or that I cant find a job or some crap. I just don't like being around people, okay!

Like whenever I see those big brony conventions, I sometimes think how fun it would be to go, then I realize that they are pretty much just big social gatherings and Im like: nope.

• Brohoof 2

I used to be an extrovert... but then life happened and slapped the shit out of me back to my corner. I currently find socializing utterly exhausting and quite unpleasant. I have a handful of friends and I sort my people quite strictly.

Makes a small crowd but it's one I can trust.

On the other hand, when I have some backup and feel like home, I'm pretty energetic and a bit of a socialite... but that generally happens at anime conventions only... (too few bronies here to get bronycons, sorry)

• Brohoof 1

I find that being introverted or extroverted more has to do with sliding scales than binary options. In reality, though I consider myself an introvert, I often have moments when I strongly crave social activity. In the right situations, I can act like a full on extovert, and even feel like one, but at the end of the day, my preference slides back to introversion.

Like whenever I see those big brony conventions, I sometimes think how fun it would be to go, then I realize that they are pretty much just big social gatherings and Im like: nope.

I can understand that feeling- im not into big crowds most of the time. I find it easier (and more fun) if I am able to go with a friend or two, that way there isnt a huge pressure to only talk with mostly complete strangers. :unsure:

'm extremely extroverted - always have been, always will be. :sunbutt:

Good on 'ya! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I find that being introverted or extroverted more has to do with sliding scales than binary options. In reality, though I consider myself an introvert, I often have moments when I strongly crave social activity. In the right situations, I can act like a full on extovert, and even feel like one, but at the end of the day, my preference slides back to introversion.

Same here. I value smaller gatherings, though I sometimes like to be in larger crowds. Maybe you are an ambivert?

Same here. I value smaller gatherings, though I sometimes like to be in larger crowds. Maybe you are an ambivert?

I've never heard that term before, interesting! I guess at the end of the day, I'm me, and nobody does me quite like me. :)

• Brohoof 1