Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you an introvert or Extrovert?

Haruhi-chan

Introvert, Extrovert or in Between?  

166 users have voted

1. 1. Introvert, Extrovert or in Between?

• Introvert
    • In Between
    • Extrovert

I have extroverted moments in my mind mostly, though sometimes i have and extroverted moment with my friends, but ultimately i am an introvert. crouds make me uncomfortable, but i can generally manage if i have at least one friend with me.

I am very introvert. I have a small group of friends I like to hang out with from time to time but for the most of time I'm extremely shy which makes it difficult to me to meet some new people or make new friends. :(  

I find that being introverted or extroverted more has to do with sliding scales than binary options.
I think nothing about human mind and psychology is binary. As we don't have a complete knowledge how do they really work, everything about them is more or less simplified. We can create some criteria like "introvert-extravert" but nobody is really like 100% introvert or extravert. For example, even a person who is an introvert for most of the time (like me) can be more open and extravertic  among friends or in some other situations when this person feels mentally comfortable.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm in-between. While I don't have a problem blend in a crowd or going to a meeting/party. I'm quite shy and speak at minimum requirement possible. Never a topic starter. This is quite bothersome for me.

it depends, i feel like am very picky selecting my friends, and unfortunately the kind of people around me is not what i look for talk or have friends, well i used to neglect the whole world outside when i was a kid because i loved my world and imagination and i still do, now am a bit more open, always willing to talk and help introvert people because i used to be like them and i know what they have passed, also with extrovert people to learn but keep being myself so yah, am in between

Introvert in real life, although I'm a joker around my friends. On the internet I'm more in the middle because I find it easier =P

I lean towards the introvert spectrum because of bad anxiety and possible bipolarity, but many times I don't mind being surrounded by people. It's just being the center of attention or being considered a part of a group is where I kinda snap

I might say that I am in-between. Lots of times I can act like an Extrovert cause I like to show up to as many meetups as possible around here and I like to reach out to others to hang out.

I am more introverted towards strangers I know nothing about and know that I would never be friends with them in my life, like people who work at stores saying how I am doing or stuff like that, I get shy around them and don't respond a lot. But when I am around my friends I can be a bit to open and stuff..

So I say I am about in between...

Quite Introverted. I'm not one to engage in lengthy small talk or spend all night out at a party, in fact I'd probably be one of the first to leave. Just ain't my idea of a nights entertainment. I prefer the silence and my own space.  :)

• Brohoof 1