Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hasbro's opinion on the Sirens?

Summer Wish

Let's be honest , EQgirls is becoming a smash in the animated world. With FSG on the way this fall the hype is alive with not one but two mobile games and a slew of mercy. Marketing aside (buy our toys!) Look at how turn face the fan base has become. Many have gone from hitting copies of EQ1 with a pony stick, to now being the loudest and annoying screamers of Sonata Disks praise. That leads me to the point, it's clear the live we have for our bad girl trio, hundreds of fics , millions of fan arts, poor Kashmir Evans getting mauled by fans, but what's Hasbros opinion on them? Are they popular enough to be the EQ discord? Or are we just over hyping shipping bait and Paul marketing will discontinue the toy line next season.

P.s. death to auto correct on my phone...

Probably not high considering they let the Siren Fiendship Comic happen...though that's more IDW's fault

I'd say for Hasbro they seem to be more favorable among the villains as far as they're probably more marketable for them

Seeing from rainbow rocks the dazzlings were really popular and liked them better than the rainbooms I'd say there probably the best MLP villains we've had and hope to see them again in the future

(edited)

Hasbro doesn't have an opinion on Sirens they just have charts and graphs detailing the kind of merch they are selling and the value of each merch is based on it's revenue.

Edited by cider float