Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thank you Staff!~

~Clover

Hello! This is ~Clover from the PArc Minecraft server.

I know it can't be easy dealing with these crazy pones, and that's why I've started this topic, so we can let you know how much we appreciate Staff.

Thank you for all your hard work and keeping things fun on the server. Without your hard work, we wouldn't be where we are today! <3

Thank you for everything that you have done for us. We owe you, Staff of PArc, big time!

Anyone else is free to post their feelings too <3

This is just a little thank you to show you that we care~

• Brohoof 24

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for all the hard work you put into keeping things going in our community! (And for putting up with our antics :D)

It really means a lot knowing that I can come on at any time and find someone that I can talk with.  Only been here 3 weeks or so and feel I can call the staff and a large part of this community my friend.  I know you put up with a lot, and a lot of us try to help to lift some of that burden off the admins and moderator's shoulders, but you guys and gals deserve so much more and all of our thanks.

It's great to know such a great group, with great sense of humor, and always willing to help out.  I'm having a blast, and will continue to come back again and again

With all of my love,

Static

• Brohoof 7

Thank you all for being legit pones

Except muse

I think your just like a normal person? anyways

I know atleast  I can be enough of an issue to deal with at times, so dealing with me and all 

those others can be an interesting time.

Thanks for dealing with it

<3

Bure

• Brohoof 7

This is very thoughtful of you guys! Thank you, I appreciate all you guys do. You all are amazing players.

• Brohoof 6

Thanks to all staff for making this server such a pleasant server to play in. I haven't found any other server in which staff members were so helpful and active.

• Brohoof 4

Thanks to all you staffy pones for making the server a cosy place :wub:

Seriously though. Lovely people. Lovely server. It's been a long time since I've been on a server that I can call home!

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to do something a bit more tangiable for the staff and server.  None deserve it more.  (I mean, we have more staff commenting on this than players, just because they found it lol.  If you need more proof of awesome, involved staff, it's all above).

So, for the server going staff, I made a mapart!  I'm still a blankflank and can't post, so it can be seen in my house at -414x 68y -878z (shameless self plug while I'm at it).  I've got a blank in the chest next to the bed as well if anyone wants a copy for themselves, they can make a copy there.  Or ask me when I'm on.

What is it?  It's a surprise!  Come see it if you like!  But it's done for the staff here, and I want it to be a gift for all of you.  Something to give back to this great community that you've created and managed for so long.

Thanks again everyone!

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...

Yus, ponymc... I mean Parc staff is da best! (wow, I haven't played on the server in ages) 

I'll have you know that ponymc, or Parc was the place that got me started into this amazing fandom. Before that, I was just some closet brony computer nard :P 

and now, I'm some computer nard who is a full out brony. So much has changed :D

So yes, thank you all!!!

It's true! The stuff is harding so much on those servers! Thank you staff.

Roleplay, survival and even creative. i play like everyday.

I hope the staff is going to keep working like this.

A big big big big big thank you!

- Blizz

• 9 months later...

I don't say this enough when all you guys are on, but I really appreciate all the work you've put in, not just for me, but for everyone on the server. I know a lot of regular players wouldn't be playing if it weren't for staff being as kind and helpful as they are. It's sad that there are so few ways to return the favour, so if there's ever anything I can do to help return what you've done for me, even just a little, I'll gladly take that opportunity. 

Thank you all! You're all great pones/durgs/griffs/donks/people!

-Commissioner_Sweet

• Brohoof 1