Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It crashed MS Edge lol.

The image is really interesting.I'm really happy about all the new images of Pluto with it being one of my favorite celestial bodies. I was counting down the days for New Horizons to get there.

• Brohoof 1

It looks similar  ou Moon. I wonder if Pluto actually is of this color or if is just because the photo is in grayscale.

I am curious about Pluto, maybe because it used to be the furthest planet from the Sun. Well, in my heart it always will be a planet  :P. I do enjoy Pluto jokes, though  :sneer:.

(edited)

It looks similar  ou Moon. I wonder if Pluto actually is of this color or if is just because the photo is in grayscale.

I am curious about Pluto, maybe because it used to be the furthest planet from the Sun. Well, in my heart it always will be a planet  :P. I do enjoy Pluto jokes, though  :sneer:.

Pluto is actually brown, which was a surprise after thinking it was a giant ball of ice for the longest time.

Edited by Sage
  • Brohoof 1

Pluto is actually brown, which was a surprise after thinking it was a giant ball of ice for the longest time.

Brown full of dirt or brown full of feces?

furthest planet from the Sun.

It was trying to contact other worldly life for us.

Brown full of dirt or brown full of feces?

It was trying to contact other worldly life for us.

Obviously the latter. It makes too much sense.

To add to my previous post, the furthest planet is actually Eris.

• Brohoof 1

Always good to learn something new  B).

Always happy to pass on some knowledge, but I wouldn't be surprised if we find more or if there already is and I just don't know about it.

• Brohoof 1