Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask INSANE Jeric

Jeric

*Clears throat

Under Article Forty Two of the Shadow Proclamation, I declare this digital domain my personal crazy room ... my dominion if you will. IT IS MINES! It is upon this thread that I shall dispense in any manner of shenanigans based entirely on your question and the frame of mind I am currently in. My current mood will be indicated by the Topic Title ....

:dash:

Hm. Topic Title is a boring name. No ... I fix this. 

*looks at Topic Title and points. 

"You ... you have an ugly name. I will call you Percival! From now on Percy you will tell the people that visit what they can expect. That and do my laundry. My delicates need a washing."

So yeah, I'll eventually have a normal AMA thingee in the Q&A style ... but you know ... this ain't it. Percival declares me fit for Bethlem.  :comeatus:

ASK ME QUESTIONS AND BRING ME FOOD 

you-are-so-crazy-lol.jpg

Troblems made me do this. Blame her. 

• Brohoof 4

On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?

I shall answer that question with another question

If you could be a pony, would you be an Earth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus?

Richard Simmons

ow27p.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ah. This was the language I spoke during my first year at college. Many a Tiffany was swooned by such poetry. But Amy is immune. Always an Amy!

Never mix Surge with stuff that has gold shavings in it. No Bueno!

My Netflix is broken, can I come over and watch yours?

Mine has filed a restraining order against me for watching too much 70's Show. What can I say ... Red Foreman is hawt!

I haz Hulu tho!

If a Jeric ate a pound of nachos ... is Jeric happy

Fix'd

And thank you for your delicious cheesy snacks. I shall treasure them for hours.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

You have twelve hours in your hometown with your favorite cartoon horse. Which horse do you pick and what do you two do?

EDIT: Can't be Rarity.  :proud:

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 2

You have twelve hours in your hometown with your favorite cartoon horse. Which horse do you pick and what do you two do?

EDIT: Can't be Rarity.  :proud:

sig-3984112.2806.jpg

Together with his mighty guitar and my canon which launches radioactive rancid mayonnaise packets from Arbys, we shall descend upon Philadelphia and take their greatest national treasure ... 

sig-3984112.Old_Tasty_Kake_Philly.jpg

Also key Chip Kelly's car, cause bad bad trades. 

Question

sig-3984101.295117_397185926996219_16882

tumblr_mz64t6Ovzg1r0b2hgo1_250.gif

And I know just the place to take her .... a revertible   veritable winter wonderland.  :okiedokielokie:  I blame Percy for my bad spelly

hothheader.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Based on Paul's design he is obviously a time travelling cosplayer ... Cosplaying as the love child of Garnet and Diddy Kong. He is also not a fan of Tom the rock for together we have tracked him to the McDonalds on Chestnut street where he is hiding undercover as a night manager.

Tommmmmmmmmmm!

• 3 weeks later...

I have an actual question!

Whats the purpose of this " Ask a Pony " things? Is it like an rp kinda thing that you literally ask a pony from the show ( that is played by an user ) or his oc things and they only answer equestria related stuff? Or is it just a regular " Ask User " tread because im confused by some of the titles here.  :lol:

Jeric, why are you insane?

parents-of-teenagers.jpg

And others. ALWAYS THE OTHERS!

What happens if you stopped drinking coffee for a day? >.>

A day!

o.o

I ... don't know. This is what happens when I miss a cup though.

tumblr_lnzghp5Z591qdzxj5.gif

Whats the purpose of this " Ask a Pony " things? Is it like an rp kinda thing that you literally ask a pony from the show ( that is played by an user ) or his oc things and they only answer equestria related stuff? Or is it just a regular " Ask User " tread because im confused by some of the titles here. :lol:

Yes

• Brohoof 2

Whats the purpose of this " Ask a Pony " things? Is it like an rp kinda thing that you literally ask a pony from the show ( that is played by an user ) or his oc things and they only answer equestria related stuff? Or is it just a regular " Ask User " tread because im confused by some of the titles here.  :lol:

Yes

And by that he means any and all of the above- it depends on the origin of the thread in question. :P

Also, poor Jeric. I should know how painful it is, considering I'm a teenager myself. :catface: 

• Brohoof 1

Jeric, are you more insane than my avatar? 

Are you more insane than Edward Hyde? 

post-28830-0-81317900-1440535671_thumb.png

aslong_as_you_live_i_will_still_be_here_

Also, have some Hákarl 

2687588405_618ce58f4f_b.jpg

Hehehehe...

• 5 months later...

Jeric, how do I shot web? :U

Silly bird Mom avatar person ... don't you know comix? Only the greatest of all Marvel's heroes can shot web! Behold the best comic character ever ... the Friendly Neighborhood ...

squirrel_girl_by_dalishtook-d5j4xz8.jpg

i b back 

Jeric, are you more insane than my avatar? 

Time machine is broke. Sorry.

Are you more insane than Edward Hyde? 

Yes, but alas I am not more handsome that that sexy beast, 

movie-hyde.jpg

Seriously, he tries to steal my wife every other Tuesday and twice of Flurfday!

Also I do not eat raw chicken. Sorry. No nom to death your weird Belgium treats. 

• Brohoof 2