Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask INSANE Jeric

Jeric

On 2/23/2016 at 9:38 PM, Vulcan said:

What would you do with a Billion dollars?

c1ea05c1cbe5639e7ca5267129b4c348--joker-

Unless I came by the funds on Flurfday. Then I would have to do this as ordained by Nicodemus the rat king. 

HMbIS1.gif

Be the best super hero moneh can buy

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

How good is your PC?

The red one

What do you think of the Bitcoin surge and any connections of that regarding the outbreak of hackers getting into databases from unlikely targets?

17 minutes ago, Lenny said:

The red one

What do you think of the Bitcoin surge and any connections of that regarding the outbreak of hackers getting into databases from unlikely targets?

You mean your computer doesn't work because you where stupid enough to cut the red power wire inside your power supply unit? :)

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

You mean your computer doesn't work because you where stupid enough to cut the red power wire inside your power supply unit? :)

I didn't cut anything

Cutting prices, yeah. Buy from me pls

9 hours ago, Lenny said:

I didn't cut anything

Cutting prices, yeah. Buy from me pls

Sorry I don't need a new computer as I've already got a real powerhouse PC that is loaded with the best technology available at the time we brought it. It's still really powerful to today's standards even though we got it in April of 2013. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiya, Jeric!  *waves noodle-armedly*

I was wanting to ask you something that wouldn't be typical question fare, but I couldn't come up with something for a long, long time.  I pondered this as I made my mid-afternoon walk, seeking within the very recesses of the human soul for a light in the darkness of this strange, yet oddly interesting state of mind.  I continued along this wandering and mental meandering for a good hour or so, swinging blindly at the rock of comprehension with the Pick of Diligent Wonderment, making every effort I could to try to see if I could bring forth the central thought of asking a question that would possibly amuse you, while alternately something that might allow you to share a wonderful story or fond memory that others could learn and grow from.  One of those questions that comes along once in a generation, like "why ask why", "who let the dogs out" or "where's the beef"... something that would blow the minds of any and all who might possibly glean some manner of wisdom from your response, and send them into their futures a bit wiser, a bit happier and a bit stronger. 

That question, after seriously racking my brain for the perfect composition of such, DID finally make its' appearance in my brain-pan, and it truly began to sizzle like bacon when it occurred to me that the perfect question would be fair, just and decent - one that would stand as a testament to the ages, proving for generations to come that the world of today held genius like no other.  It was the RIGHT question, the BEST question... the PERFECT question.

Then, I had a brain fart and forgot it all.

So, what are the five music artists/bands that you absolutely HATE the most?  What are the five musical "artists" that make you groan, cringe or otherwise display your displeasure because of the loathing you feel inside every time you pick up the particular, nerve-jangling sound of their "songs" opening the way they do, letting you know that you are just about to suffer from something you most certainly will NOT enjoy, in any way, shape or form?  And please, give us WHY; it'd be interesting to see what you put down, and how you put down.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...