Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Approve Friend Request Button/Page

Queen Sparkle

So I come around the forums sometimes and make a few comments and stuff however when I come on the site sometimes some people friend me. However I may not want to be friends with them and such. But the forums just allow a person to come to my user page and friend me, and as stated I may not want to be friends with them. So would it be a trouble to add a friend approve button so if you want to be friends with them you can approve it and if you don't want to be friends with them you can deny the friend request.

• Brohoof 1

So I come around the forums sometimes and make a few comments and stuff however when I come on the site sometimes some people friend me. However I may not want to be friends with them and such. But the forums just allow a person to come to my user page and friend me, and as stated I may not want to be friends with them. So would it be a trouble to add a friend approve button so if you want to be friends with them you can approve it and if you don't want to be friends with them you can deny the friend request.

This already exists so I moved your topic to Site Questions. Go to your profile and click on Edit Profile. Then look for a section called friends and check the second box to be able to manually approve friend requests. 

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

The OP seems to be satisfied enought, so I can go and close this topic.
If you have further questions, feel free to start a new topic.