Wiishy

Spoiler So there's only...

One Applejack episode this season? :/

This probably warrants a spoiler warning.

We don't know yet. Looking over the episode titles that are confirmed real, it seems like there's two episodes with potentially heavy Applejack involvement. The first is Hearthbreakers, which was stated to feature the Apple Family at SDCC. The second is The Hooffields and McColts which is most likely based on feuding families, and you just know anything family related has lots of apple. :icwudt:

Inb4 people start whining about the lack of Applejack solo episodes in favor of more family-centric ones. Not me, I look forward to anything with the Apples in it. Remember, Applejack had a lot of focus in season 4 (Bats, Pinkie Apple Pie, Somepony to Watch Over Me, Leap of Faith, and arguably even Simple Ways). It's not the end of the world if she gets a little bit less this season. I don't see a lot of Dash or Fluttershy episodes happening either.

The episodes aren't even evenly distributed! There's 3 episodes of Rarity almost in a straight row! I don't understand why the  episodes can't be balanced -.-

Inb4 people start whining about the lack of Applejack solo episodes in favor of more family-centric ones.

LOL I feel so predictable since that's pretty much what I was going to post about XD

Well just remember Applejack is in more episodes than any other character, including Twilight. 

Well just remember Applejack is in more episodes than any other character, including Twilight.

Probably in the background

Hi @Wiishy,

Just letting you know that I added a spoiler prefix to your thread. :)

Badges

Anyways, to be serious: Wasn't the Synopsis list confirmed as being a hoax anyways? so we don't know what the plots for the episode titles actually will be, so AJ could have lots or she could have little.

Anyways, to be serious: Wasn't the Synopsis list confirmed as being a hoax anyways? so we don't know what the plots for the episode titles actually will be, so AJ could have lots or she could have little.

But you can pretty much tell from the titles