Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spoon!

Yellow Diamond

tumblr_ncgwt5h3hq1smn4pqo1_500.png

Uh oh! Another Ask the Staffer topic! This is a portent of disaster.

So please, feel free to drop me a line. Or a beat. I can swing whichever way the wind blows. B)

• Brohoof 2

OK, I'm honestly curious about something because this has come up in staff chats before and no one here has a clue.

Best Pony?

Do you have a ponyosa?

Also, since you have a declared fondness for theology - most interesting Catholic Saint?

• Brohoof 1

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

(I'm gonna miss most Sponge Bob references you throw at me. Thanks anyway, Google!)

It's probably better used as an instrument for assuaging hunger than anything else.

OK, I'm honestly curious about something because this has come up in staff chats before and no one here has a clue.

Best Pony?

Do you have a ponyosa?

Also, since you have a declared fondness for theology - most interesting Catholic Saint?

1.) Twilight Sparkle. Was this not already clear???

2.) Nope! I don't have a gemsona, either. But if I did have a ponysona, he'd be a unicorn.

3.) Ooh! I could list a few, but it would ultimately be a toss-up between St. Paul and St. Augustine. Both were complicated men, to say the least, and were overall concerned with addressing pastoral concerns arising throughout various Christian communities. Neither Paul nor Augustine lived in a bubble; their works are shaped by their circumstances, and yet they possess a timeless quality.

• Brohoof 1

2.) Nope! I don't have a gemsona, either. But if I did have a ponysona, he'd be a unicorn.

UmMMM excUSE U 

blue topaz tho ;_;

question: who would you save? pearl or rapunzel?

UmMMM excUSE U 

blue topaz tho ;_;

question: who would you save? pearl or rapunzel?

I forgot about Blue Topaz!

Answer: Rapunzel. If Pearl was hurt, Rapunzel could heal her with her magic hair.

game set match

sig-3987074.tumblr_inline_np6ahubRIl1rby

• Brohoof 1

Hi! ^^ What was the happiest moment of your life? :)

Good question! That's actually hard to say -- not because I haven't had happy moments in my life, but because they've come in different forms.

My fondest moment is perhaps having a meal with my dad after he was released from the hospital for heart surgery. We ate in the hospital cafeteria. It wasn't the best food by any stretch, but I enjoyed that meal the most out of all the ones I've ever had because I had it with him.

• Brohoof 1

Dost thou even hoist?

approach my position with great haste, brother

Serious answer: I used to do so casually -- but then I lost access to my school's fitness center. I kinda miss lifting.

what pill should i take? red one or blue one?

All I'm offering is the truth, nothing more.