Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony: I'm New :)

Bethy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Well I'm a 23 year old woman, British born citizen! 

Okay, I'm actually a Pegasister but I prefer Brony as it sounds nicer!... Anyways I currently work as an admin assistant. I love to game and read novels. I became a 'Brony' a couple of years ago because of 4chan and since then I've always wanted to meet new Bronys. 

Name: Bethy 
Horoscope: Aquarius 
Religion: None
Hobbies:Reading MLP comics and reading crime novels. I enjoy gaming, my favourite being Harvest Moon and the MLP app for Android!  

That is all for now I believe :)
Hope I'm not too much of a boring person!
  • Brohoof 13

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my dear and fellow British friend! Here you will find many topics to partake in, blogs to creatae and artwork to share. Have fun and befriend many of our entire community of amazing members! :D 

• Brohoof 9

Welcome Bethy! :lol:Welcome to our wonderful community of friendliness. ^.^ You are a gamer too? That is cool, been meeting a lot of gamers lately. :) 

It is great to have you here! Hope to see you around more! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 10

HELLO my friend<3!!! its nice to meet you :):):) welcome here on this HAPPY site of HAPPY MLPPONIES of MLP forums i hope you can HAVE AWESOME pony time here meeting many HAPPY pony friends :):):) and HAPPY PONIES if you HAVE any questions feel free to ask YAY :):):)

• Brohoof 9

Thank you Kyoshi :) 

Yeah I am a gamer although lately haven't been able to game as much! I currently work full time! Somepony needs to real in the dough! Haha!! 

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forums~♪ We hope you enjoy your stay! Just make sure you try not to go too crazy with the all you can eat buffet and the endless cider barrel :please:

You love video games, we have an entire forum organization that does that, Novels? Have you seen how extensive the fanfic archives go? :P You probably would not be able finish them all in THIS lifetime! :P the MLP app on mobiles?

I think you will fit in perfectly here! :lol:

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here        :). Don't be afraid of jumping in       :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends        :squee: 

sig-3985861.sig-3984990.sig-3984840.sig-

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here in this wonderful community of friendly ponies. :squee: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to make some nice friends. :icwudt: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness: Enjoy and have fun! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome, fellow Brit :D I hope you have a good time here with us all.

Feel free to PM any of us (or add any of us as a friend) if you have any questions, or if you want to chat, or even just because :)

I'll look forward to seeing you around :D

applejack__d_by_greseres-d4tc50t.png

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the best MLP Forums that you have ever been on!

I am Kivil and if you ever have any questions you could always PM me and ask me!

I hope you stay and enjoy the Forums like I do!

93957__safe_applejack_animated_hypnosis.

• Brohoof 7

Hello there Bethy, and welcome to our forum of all things Pony! :D Hope you have a wonderful time here, making lots of new friends and having memorable experiences along the way. :lol:

Always cool to see more Gamers join the herd. ;) And you like reading! I though maybe that was a lost art. Glad to see I'm wrong. :P

Anyway, hope you have a terrific first week with us, and I'm sure I'll see you out there! Be sure to give me a shout if you need anything. Always happy to help! :twi:

• Brohoof 5

Howdy there, Bethy! It's nice to meet another pegasister, especially one that loves Applejack! I like you already! :icwudt:

Hope you make plenty of friends and have lots of fun! This is a nice place to be. ^.^

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Hey there Bethy, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Applejack here, if you're interested. ^_^

medium.jpeg
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 3