Sign in to follow this  
StealingShad3Z

Open Finishing Up the Album

So finished my album, was happy to see it done and get it out in the open. Octavia has constantly been on my back asking me when i was gonna have my Album on Pony.FM so she can chill out now. of coarse Scratch is always chill (always so quiet). All three of us are glad to see BringTheBass up and for everypony to here.

I keep getting requests from Rainbow Dash to put some more rock tunes on my next album, i may be an earth pony but i know what its like to have your head constantly in the clouds. So I told her yes. She can expect some fast paced punk in my next album.

You know I notice I spend time around all these lovely ladies but I just havnt landed a marefriend yet. I'm always so busy with my music, and plus about to transfer to Equestria State. So i cant really get into a relationship with any mare here. Dont get me wrong I've had a few times I've looked into scoring a date with Rarity but I told Spike i wouldnt get in the way since he had dibs. I do get a few looks from Octavia but i mean she's all clasical and fancy and im a punk rock stallion. Kinda like that movie "If I Neigh".

Putting aside my love life, I did score a gig at Sweet Apple Acres again for Apple Blooms birthday party. Sweet little girl will get the best I can give for her special day! I suggested doing a cover of that Cutie Mark Crusaders song, but that was instantly shot down. 

The one thing I do hope for is Rainbow Dash and AJ improving security this time. Can't have Discord turning my amps into Jack in the Box's again. 

As right now I have to help Vinyl pack up the gear. Was doing some vocals with her at a nightclub in Cloudsdale tonight. 

post-34801-0-62246900-1438409960_thumb.jpg

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

Badges