Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Drawing Contest August 2015

ProjectRKA

Will all the submissions be featured in some other post or something like that at the end? It'd be sad if everyone who didn't come 3rd to 1st didn't get any sort of recognition or anything :/

• Brohoof 1

Sent mine in last night, after a couple hours fighting with my lack of wing skills XD

It was a fun challenge though.

We have the same problem, then. Wings is one of the hardest things to draw for me xD

Will all the submissions be featured in some other post or something like that at the end? It'd be sad if everyone who didn't come 3rd to 1st didn't get any sort of recognition or anything :/

Personally, I'd like that. Would be a waste of time for those who didn't make it otherwise. I'll have to talk about it with the other guys in the group.
  • Brohoof 4

sig-3988583.iTM50gb.jpg

How exactly do I go about this? Do I just send in a drawing, or is there a specific procedure on how this works? Also, who do I send it to?

Hope that helps and gives you a better idea of the contest/guide lines, etc. 

:)  :)

• Brohoof 1

How exactly do I go about this? Do I just send in a drawing, or is there a specific procedure on how this works? Also, who do I send it to?

... read the OP ?

August 16th? :catface:

Wow, I'm a tad late to this one then. :P I'll just probably begin participating in the next one.​

You've got plenty of time to participate in this one, to be honest :P

• Brohoof 2

You've got plenty of time to participate in this one, to be honest :P

Well, normally, probably yes... But, considering I have a few little "projects" that I'm still finishing up on, as well as I honestly don't really feel confident in my abilities yet to really try to make anything at least "good" I guess in such a time-frame...... I don't know, it could just be the fact that I've always just never been good with hard-set deadlines for things. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Well, normally, probably yes... But, considering I have a few little "projects" that I'm still finishing up on, as well as I honestly don't really feel confident in my abilities yet to really try to make anything at least "good" I guess in such a time-frame...... I don't know, it could just be the fact that I've always just never been good with hard-set deadlines for things. :catface:

Ahh, I understand you completely. :P

• Brohoof 1

@ProjectRKA any word on if we will be seeing everyone's entries after everything is voted on?

I'm in favor of that personally.

• Brohoof 3

omg this is awesome this is the first time i see art contests going on in MLPforums. 

i'm dissapointed i only noticed this today. 5 days before the due date is not really much time

but this is monthly right? so next month there will be another contest? 

I have pretty much the same question as the guy above me. Is this a monthly event that anyone can join in on? I really wanted to participate in this one but I just haven't had the time since I heard about it.

I have pretty much the same question as the guy above me. Is this a monthly event that anyone can join in on? I really wanted to participate in this one but I just haven't had the time since I heard about it.

Yep yep ... this is an ongoing event and yes anyone can join. 

• Brohoof 4

Just wanna post in to say I'll also be entering this.

Had to spend a few days brushing up on what little norse mythology I know and trying to decide on a theme or legend or whatever. Obviously I'm not gonna say what I picked yet but I only got started today. Should have way more then enough time to finish up though. I'm interested in seeing what else people end up doing.

A not very important question but more out of curiosity; how did you all come to the decision of theming this contest on Norse Mythology?

Just wanna post in to say I'll also be entering this.

Had to spend a few days brushing up on what little norse mythology I know and trying to decide on a theme or legend or whatever. Obviously I'm not gonna say what I picked yet but I only got started today. Should have way more then enough time to finish up though. I'm interested in seeing what else people end up doing.

A not very important question but more out of curiosity; how did you all come to the decision of theming this contest on Norse Mythology?

We discussed it in our group where people suggested themes they'd like, so I put together a poll with some of those suggestions, and Norse Mythology won. :)

-I'm looking forward to see your submission, btw. 

• Brohoof 1