Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony

Zealous Spark

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I am a Sophomore High school Photographer, I have done photography  many many times. I am going into Advertising, Technology Education and apparently going ot learn about babies... i am a male and that's right  :pinkie: , anyways i have done many coarses in high school and now its getting bumpy.. i still need to turn in the Honors II Paper this year. Wish me luck everypony!

• Brohoof 7

Good luck=)=)=)=))=))=) welcome here in the forums =))=)=)=)=)=)=) I like the drawing in your avatar =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) beutiful art =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) cute drawing =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) amazing =)=)=)=)=) i hope you can have awesometime here on forums meeting many friends here and enjoying this happy community YAAAY =)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Solar! :D Welcome to our awesome community! ^.^ 

Photography sounds lovely, you have a pic to share? :3

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. ;)

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums. It's greatbto have you here in this lovely forum of ponies. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time while you're here. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness: Good luck! :D

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the Poniverse~♪ We hope you will enjoy your stay! Good luck with college. Just keep in mind, there is good money to be made :D

Also, yay for Fluttershy as favorite pony! :yay: Lately not many ponies have had flutters as their favorite

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here with us all :) - feel free to PM any of us, if you have any questions or just fancy a chat (same goes for friending us :D)

I enjoy photography myself (I'm not claiming to be any good at it, because I'm not XD - but I enjoy it :)

Still, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around these here forums :)

just_fluttershy_flying_around_by_gigo_pi

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3986136.sig-3986048.sig-3985862.sig-

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there Solar Lunar, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! fbob.gifIt's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Fluttershy here, if you're interested. ^_^

And I won't wish you luck :okiedokielokie: because I don't believe in it... I do, however, believe you can do this. ;) Give it your all, and I hope that your efforts will pay off! :pinkie:

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there Solar Lunar! Welcome to the forums! We all hope you'll have a wonderful time here! At the forums you can Meet new friends, Involve in Roleplays, Get into forum games and more! So please enjoy your stay here and get out there and show the world your love! :)