Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The lightining aces

Love Doctor Blaze

The lightning aces is a team of 7 elite fliers. They perform all over the world, with daring tricks, and combat excersises, and they function as an elite operation squad in the military. Thunderstreak, the founder of the team has recruited 6 new fliers from the wonderbolts academy.

So yeah, the RP is going to be about 7 fliers. It's going to be pretty casual at most times. But i will throw in performances, and threats to make the RP more fun. And if you like, romance is also allowed in this RP. Requirments to join this RP. Post at least every other day, to keep the RP rolling. Try to interact as much as possible.

Rules

No swearing

No mature content

Don't take all the spotlight and stuff like that in the performances

To join fill this out

Name

Rank

Oc link

Apperance (if no link)

personality (if no link)

Something extra about your that i need to know. 

The team so far

Thunderstreak: General

Thunderdash: Major

Edited by blazedtime

Eh why not.

Name: Thunder Dash

Link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

Extra: I can tone down Thunder Dash's electric abilities or make him use them less. He may appear to be a mary-sue, but he isn't. 

(edited)

Eh why not.

Name: Thunder Dash

Link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

Extra: I can tone down Thunder Dash's electric abilities or make him use them less. He may appear to be a mary-sue, but he isn't. 

Hmm, i will allow him. He looks like an interesting character. I'm cool with you using his abilities, but that super form is only going ot be a performance thing. Or else it might be a tad OP. So long story short your in!

Edited by blazedtime

Hmm, i will allow him. He looks like an interesting character. I'm cool with you using his abilities, but that super form is only going ot be a performance thing. Or else it might be a tad OP. So long story short your in!

Rarely do I ever use that so...nothing to worry about.