Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Want a Live Action Equestria Girls?

best poni

Oh god no, especially if those horrific live-action commercials are any indication

EDIT: Further nope'd by those fugly costumes Unlikeable Pony

Edited by Lemon Zest

I would love to see a live action EG! However, it wouldn't be possible because Pinkie and Fluttershy are voice by the same person, so that would mean that there would be one person playing as Fluttershy while also playing as Pinkie, but the movie would be terrible if Pinkie and Fluttershy don't both show up in the same image.

I would love to see a live action EG! However, it wouldn't be possible because Pinkie and Fluttershy are voice by the same person, so that would mean that there would be one person playing as Fluttershy while also playing as Pinkie, but the movie would be terrible if Pinkie and Fluttershy don't both show up in the same image.

I don't expect the VAs to play the high school girls.

Some other reasons this is a bad idea that I do not want:

• Either we won't get the voices we know and love or we will get some dubbed thing
  • What age would the actresses be? If adult, that would be weird and if teens then they might not be very good at acting and it will be awful when inevitable rule 34 stuff will be made of them.

Pretty much, to see how bad of an idea it is (generally) to make a live action version of a cartoon, look at Dragon ball z Evolution.

The less fantastical a story, generally the easier it is to make a live action adaption of: and when your show relies on lots of flashy magical girl stuff, that's begging for trouble.
The sad thing is, I honestly don't think hasbro would be that against making a live action EQG movie, since it seems networks keep trying to do it, like with Ben ten, or how hasbro made that live action Rainbow rocks trailer. (Do they think girls can relate better to real people or something?)

I've seen both of the equestria girls movies and loved them! But I've started wondering what it would be like to have a live action equestria girls. Would it be cool? Or would it be dumb? I'm looking forward to hear your feedback!  :squee:  

So far pretty much everyone has said no. Big surprise. (Sarcasm  B)  )

• Brohoof 1

I mean it's MY LITTLE PONY, I think making them human girls in a cartoon that get pony ears and tails when they play instruments should be as far as it should go.

Live action Equestria girls is pushing the envelope all the way to Australia.

Edited by cider float