Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Emerald Wave

Hello! It's Alana. I have done a topic similar to this in the past, except my previous dream topic was scariest nightmares. This one is for weird and funny dreams.  :lol:

One weird dream I had always makes my mom laugh.

So, when I was 10 years old, I had a dream where we were walking to get my ears pierced. The background wasnt moving and I was with my mother and my grandmother. My grandmother (who walked slowly and limped) was walking in the style of Goofy from Mickey Mouse and had on HUUUUUUGE shoes. She then turns to my mom and says, "Kelly, these shoes feel small to me." That was when I woke up. I dont even know   :confused:

My second dream is one I had more recently. It started off really scary. There was a tornado and there were two ways I could get sucked up. The reason it was so weird is that each resulted in a different hallucination of Pinkie Pie.  I woke up confused and thinking to myself, "What the freak kind of dream is that?!"

I'd love to hear your dreams!

post-17263-0-46171500-1438476880_thumb.jpg

Oh, I have many. I will post them as I remember some of them.

In one dream, I was at a field day event for my school, and everyone turned into Yoshis... There isn't much to that one.

Ah, it's been so long since I have had some good dreams, and I can't remember my good ones off of the top of my head. Just yesterday I had a dream that I didn't finish my prereq for the first day of school, and then I was late to class 0.0

• Brohoof 1

Most of the dreams I have are so abstract and weird that theymake absolutley no sense.

I had a dream once where I was sitting on a couch pillow and I was able to drive it

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

It used to be a hobby of mine that I would collect and record my dreams. Since they were far more interesting than real life. (I mean seriously my dreams are a hodge-podge of Disney, star wars, superheroes and and the like)

I have catalogued well over 1000 of my dreams, and many more I have yet to write down.

I have a nothing but weird dreams. Oftentimes, they take place in a horror setting but aren't scary to me.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I had a dream that played out like a creepypasta.

It was a dream where a bunch of cursed toys are passed down from generation to generation in a family during Christmas. Every 47 years the curse on the toys cause the children that own them to go insane and kill each other. If they resist, the toys come alive, hunt them down and kill them.

:/ Yeah...

Just last night I had a dream that the world was going to end and the only way to stop it was to sacrifice one of my family members. It was terrible. I envisioned being on the top of a skyscraper which had been reduced down to nothing but the steel beam "skeleton," churning waves with sea foam all around me, up to the height of the skyscraper. Lightning and thunder were going off everywhere. The clouds covered the entire sky, dark grey and black, so close you could almost touch them. Sand from some unknown desert was blowing in my face, gnawing at my skin. Then I woke up, in my dream. This part was a bit of a blur. But it ended with me not preventing an accident that claimed the life of one of my family members that I otherwise would have prevented.

I don't know.

If there's anyone that could possibly interpret these, that would be neat.

I kid you not about these dreams...

'I was flying around the place, no-clipping through walls. I decided to use this to steal an orange from some guys flat. Turns out I was caught on camera, so I was promptly arrested and put on trial. People were shouting at me like I was a mass murder.'

And...

'I was at school, making a sandwhich while my headmaster did Jack Black impersonations. Just then, I was in town and a T-Rex started killing everyone (Including Popeye), so I turned into Mario and jumped on it, riding it around.'

• Brohoof 1

I had one last week, I was in the break room at work with two of my colleagues. One of them left the room to get her iPad, and the other immediately began stuffing slices of lemon drizzle cake down the back of the sofas (which were only present in the dream, irl there aren't any sofas in there :( ). The reason for hiding the cake, was that each slice was the perfect size to fit in a mug of tea, and our other colleague didn't know and could under no circumstances ever find out!

• Brohoof 1

I remember two dreams I had that were weird.

The first one was when I was downstairs in my basement with my dad. We each stood a good amount of distance from each other and we each had a pokeball in our hands. The Pokemon that came out for me was Sceptile and the one that came out for my dad was Blaziken. The battle started when Sceptile used leaf blade and Blaziken dodged it. After that my dad told Blaziken to use overheat, but then my mom told us to not burn down the house. I told Sceptile to dodge it and once it did I told my dad I don't want to destroy the house. He took that as a sign that I forfeit and he gloated all the way up the stairs. After that I woke up.

The second dream was in a field of grass with trees and flowers. I was in the body of my OC, Kyubiki Tenchu as well. I open my eyes and I see a blue beam coming at me. Without thinking I closed my eyes and this shield came up out of nowhere. The shield that I formed is kind of like the spell reflect from Kingdom Hearts 2. The beam hit the shield and I could see the grass around the shield starting to slowly freeze. When the attack ended, my shield shattered and was scattering in every direction. One of the shards hit the one responsible for firing the beam at me. I look up to see who it was and it was Piplup who fired an ice beam at me. Right when I was about to as what was going on I woke up.

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu

I remember I had this one dream where I bought an abandoned factory and then when I got to the factory I went inside and apparently the inside of the factory was a perfectly clean grocery store with the employees inside still working there. It was strange. O_o

Literally every dream I have feels like I'm having an acid trip. 

But a few days ago, when I had dental surgery, I had the same dream twice that day of me and my favourite anime character playing Nyan Cat on piano. I have zero idea how to play the piano and all my dreams are always in third-person. And then my favourite cartoon and video game characters were sitting on top of the piano like yelling in Japanese. I have no idea. And then I just yelled at them all the shut up and then I woke up. 

Eh, not the strangest dream I've ever had.

Here's one for you guys.

I had a dream that I was pregnant. And not just with any baby, no, with a little Yorkie.

And the kicker: I'm biologically male.

Edited by Durandal

• 3 weeks later...

In around early 2013, I had this weird dream about that show Victorious. I've been meaning to share it for quite a while... Strangely, it's lasted with me quite a long time, others dream that I've had, I just forget about them (unless it's a nightmare I had when I was younger >_<).

Anyways, the dream featured all the main characters from the show (Tori, Andre, Robbie, Beck, Cat, Jade and Trina, also Robbie's dummy called Rex was with him, but I don't count him as a character, I forgot if Sikowitz was there or not.)

What happened in the dream is that they were in a plane (although it looked sort of like a cargo plane, but there were passenger seats), and it was set in Britain during WWII, and the plane I'm guessing was flying from England to Ireland. And the plane got hit by something, and the characters screamed, and Robbie said "My baby!", I'm guessing he was talking about Rex. Also Robbie was wearing women's clothes for whatever reason.

Also, I'm guessing that they all survived.

I loved the dream, and it's probably one of my favourites dreams I ever had.

So last night I dreamt that I was drafted, and I got assigned to a partner: A monkey named Jim. Jim and I got along pretty well. He pointed out enemies (alien dolphins), I shot them. We were on a plane ride to our next location (idk where) when our pilot passed out. Jim and I tried to keep the plane going but we didn't know how to fly planes. It crashed into the Bermuda Triangle and we got knocked out. When we woke up again we were in Atlantis. The merpeople had me, Jim, and the pilot dressed in gold and they were calling us gods. We didn't question it and we partied until I woke up.

It was really weird for me, but pleasant in an odd way

We went to the beach. My sister's pants kept falling down. My mom told me to go home and grab some paper clips. I teleported home. I grabbed paper clips. I played Minecraft. My mom got worried. She sent my brother a voice message in the voice of the woman who had to get her voice box removed due to smoking.

Not too long ago I dreamt I was back in high school and competed in the National Geographic Bee (an academic competition I was really into in middle school). And I lost on the classroom level after they asked a non-geography question. I felt heartbroken and cheated (that they didn't ask a legitimate question), but before I knew it we were taking a test, and I was like "Wait, I never studied for this test? I must be dreaming!" Then I woke up.

Boy, what a nightmare. Only because the geography bee was a huge deal for me back then.

When I was a kid I remember I had a dream where me and my family were in walmart fighting dinosaurs with shotguns and baseball bats. Everything was tinted red too.

That actually sounds awesome. Wish I had your dreams.  ^_^

I sometimes have dreams of future events and one of them was the Destruction of the earth and humanity. I didn't even scream or cry or anything like that when I woke up and one was I was in my room but it was all red and a Alien was talking to me in a unidentifiable language. Most of them are very Supernatural!

I'm not sure if this counts as weird or funny, but, today, I had a dream.

I was at the BronyCon. For whatever reason, I decided to give a little kiss to Chrysalis (Don't mind me, she's my favorite villain.  :fluttershy: ), and gave a handshake to Princess Luna.

After that, I disguised myself as Jontron, then he appeared, and noticed I was disguised as him.

When I was having my lunch at some sort of kitchen, I woke up.

Edited by Caleb Urn

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my dreams have supernatural or spiritual qualities to them, or are at least highly abstract in some way. This often makes it difficult to describe them, and whenever I can, they're still packed with various levels of metaphor that I have a lot of trouble unraveling. 

I had a dream once that I died and became a ghost that could wander around through large groups of people without being perceived in any way, shape, or form. I felt intense joy and happiness at that, which is pretty fucked up. That dream came out of my social anxiety that I've dealt with my whole life.

But then later in the dream my vision split up into four panels and I witnessed four "realms" at the same "time" but all normal meanings of time and space were lost. There's no words in any language I know to describe what it was really like, so that approximation will have to do.

I saw a vague but distinctly dressed man in that dream that I saw in another experience in which I was ripped out of my dream by an external force and attacked by a nonphysical entity before regaining normal conscious awareness. At the moment my consciousness was captured and redirected, I saw him again. I don't know who or what it is, except that I knew it wasn't a human and all I was seeing was a flat symbol. Similar to seeing a flat map of a country as opposed to seeing the country itself in 3D.