Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Type Of Friend Are You?

ChikaChan

Type of Friend  

53 users have voted

1. 1. What Type Of Friend Are You?

• A true friend, who wants to be with your friend no matter what!
    • A best friend, who just wants to hang out and have fun.
    • Just a friend, who wants to have someone to talk to.

I think I am the friend who always wants to do stuff for their friends without having it returned kind of things... 

like I will pay to see a movie with me or go to eat etc because I just enjoy being with them..... 

I think I am the friend who always wants to do stuff for their friends without having it returned kind of things...

You poor, naive soul! :lol:

Just kidding. If I had a job I would have paid for myself whenever we went to the movies but I'm glad you did cuz we got to see some great movies.

I still feel sorry for pushing you to see Kung Fu Panda 2 instead of Winnie The Pooh that one time though. I'm a terrible friend. :P

Even if Kung Fu Panda 2 is one of the best movies evar. :wub:

You poor, naive soul! :lol:

Just kidding. If I had a job I would have paid for myself whenever we went to the movies but I'm glad you did cuz we got to see some great movies.

I still feel sorry for pushing you to see Kung Fu Panda 2 instead of Winnie The Pooh that one time though. I'm a terrible friend. :P

Even if Kung Fu Panda 2 is one of the best movies evar. :wub:

Lol, you still owe me P:.... guess no kung fu panda 3 together then?  Lol yes we did! i enjoyed ever single movie we have seen.... other then Lucy xD

Lol, you still owe me P:.... guess no kung fu panda 3 together then?  Lol yes we did! i enjoyed ever single movie we have seen.... other then Lucy xD

Is there even ever gonna be a Kung Fu Panda 3? Regardless, next time you come up here we ARE gonna go to the movies and see whatever's playing.

And bite your tongue. Lucy was great. :(

Is there even ever gonna be a Kung Fu Panda 3? Regardless, next time you come up here we ARE gonna go to the movies and see whatever's playing.

And bite your tongue. Lucy was great. :(

Lol, Yep the poster came out like a month or 2 or so....

Just gonna see a random movie? 

I am pretty much the friend who wants to be friends no matter what, however, that doesn't mean things can change, since I won't be used to or accept back talking against me. However, you can count on me to be there for you if you are feeling down or if you are having a bad time :)

I don't mind if a person has a different view than me, we are all entitled to our own views and opinions :)

I guess the closest I can say is just "friend." Because my biggest desire as well is to have people to have meaningful talks with. Good conversation is king with me. I don't get to talk very often, and I sit around many days in cold lonely silence.

However, I'll elaborate even more upon that.

This is going to sound somewhat selfish. bitter, and cruel, but I want to be honest.

What I am is an intense friend. I am very picky, and only want to be your friend if I see you and I as being compatible, if talking between us is effortless and we just click and you contribute something to my overall existence.. In my life, I used to be a true friend. I would stick around toxic poisonousness people who took advantage of my kindness and sapped me. Nowadays, I keep people at an arm's length. I want something serious, something significant, and important. Something deep. 

I want to be the friend that has deep, meaningful conversations with you. The one who is one of the most important people in your life. I don't want to be there just to hang out, but I want to be there to talk. To talk about things beyond our existences, and also, to emotionally help each other through the bad times. But only to a point. Because I won't always be around if you screw that up. I have a good chunk of tolerance, I can be patient, and I can be kind. I can sit there, and listen to you ramble about your problems. But there has to be equality in this relationship, and I have to get something out of it too.

Most of all, other than wanting to talk, I just want to be loved. Platonic love, romantic love, it doesn't matter. I just want to know that you care about me, and if I know that, then I will be the best damn friend you've ever had.

Of course, I'll still hang around and goof off with random people. But I don't consider those people to be my friends. That is a title I am very picky with, and do not give except to the most important. (Only one person currently.)

I'm the listener in my friend group. I like to comfort my friends and offer advice. What I'm not as good at doing is opening up and sharing my own problems.

I'm the same way. Except for one or two people who I talk to literally every day I tend to forget to talk to others. A lot of it's habit. If I'm not used to talking to you then I won't remember to.

---

If we're good friends I won't ever stop talking to you. The problem is finding people to be friends with! :lol:

Yop, lol. I've realized there's only a couple people who care and they're all in my family. Even if it's only 10 percent shh.

I'm terrible at replying to messages too. I look, then decide to write back later and don't. People end up thinking I don't like them.

If people keep trying to talk to me, it would work out cos I'm a tough nut to crack.

Making friends as an adult is haaard.

• Brohoof 1

Yop, lol. I've realized there's only a couple people who care and they're all in my family. Even if it's only 10 percent shh.

I'm terrible at replying to messages too. I look, then decide to write back later and don't. People end up thinking I don't like them.

If people keep trying to talk to me, it would work out cos I'm a tough nut to crack.

Making friends as an adult is haaard.

I legitimately know what you mean. Although I often try my best to respond people eventually stop responding to me and I just kind of fall of the map from there. It happens a lot. They don't persist in conversation.

I'm not saying it's not my fault as well. I don't initiate conversations most of the time either. I feel kinda bad about it but I also don't connect with people well enough to really keep up too much conversation.

I think I'm a true friend. When I care about someone enough I'll always be there for them. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out for me but it's just who I am; I learned from the best (ponies!) :D

• 3 years later...

Friendships can have different dynamics depending on how well you know someone, how you interact and what kind of personal chemistry you have. Most of my friendships are pretty deep and go the distance. So I'd go with True Friend. 

The kind of friend that will tell you what's wrong with you, tease you about stuff, and most likely insult you. You gotta have a tough skin but don't worry, I dish it out to other people and myself equally. I'm rather selfdepricating.

• 1 month later...

I am a loyal, honest friend who enjoys nights in. However, I do tend to bail on plans a lot...

I like to see myself as a goofy and fun friend. Although, I'm always willing to lend an ear to those who need it.

(edited)

I like to see myself as the friend that you can vent to when there's something wrong. The kind of friend that will listen without judgment. But I can be brutally honest when it comes to somebody who's being a total b****. 

Also, I can be sort of goofy, so there's that. :P 

Edited by ~Dusky~

How interesting that I see this thread tonight of all nights. I'm the kind of friend that will drive the 100 miles from Bakersfield to Fresno at midnight in order to come unfuck you after your dumb ass got a DWI.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a mixed bag. On one hand, if I've already written you off as a dirtbag, don't bother trying to talk to me. I've made up my mind that I hate you, and I'm going to project all my negative emotions onto you as an emotional outlet. It's not personal, I just need someone to hate.

On the other hand, if you haven't gotten on my bad side, I'm about as friendly to you as you are to me. I can be very loyal, trustworthy, and supportive, just as long as I feel like I'm being trusted and supported just as much. If there's an imbalance we're gonna have a problem.

It's probably not the "right" answer, but it's the honest answer.

Edited by Meson Bolt