Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Type Of Friend Are You?

ChikaChan

Type of Friend  

53 users have voted

1. 1. What Type Of Friend Are You?

• A true friend, who wants to be with your friend no matter what!
    • A best friend, who just wants to hang out and have fun.
    • Just a friend, who wants to have someone to talk to.

I am a friend that tries to lend a listening ear when someone would need it, trying to be as supportive as I can be and be a positive influence to those very friends. Not sure what category that falls under to be honest. Sometimes I feel like I am not a great friend, but I try to be.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure if any of those definitions fit me that well. I guess it depends on the friend. Having been the victim of having one too many fair-weather friends, I try my best to be as true of a friend as I can be to others as to set an example. That said, I'm the shy, somewhat socially awkward type until I warm up to someone and come out of my guarded little "box," so I have a hard time really putting myself out there and making friends. But I always say, the ones who don't pursue me as a friend are missing out on a good one. ;)

• Brohoof 4

For many, I'm a guy people go to to hang out and have fun, forgetting the troubles and dramas that go on around!

I guess I don't have many friends I form those really close bonds with, but you only need a few.

I could probably be a better friend in general, but oh well. I'm likeable enough as it is! :please:

• Brohoof 2

Not sure if any of those definitions fit me that well. I guess it depends on the friend. Having been the victim of having one too many fair-weather friends, I try my best to be as true of a friend as I can be to others as to set an example. That said, I'm the shy, somewhat socially awkward type until I warm up to someone and come out of my guarded little "box," so I have a hard time really putting myself out there and making friends. But I always say, the ones who don't pursue me as a friend are missing out on a good one. ;)

That's a bit like me too.

I'll also add that friendship is such a complex thing you can't divide it in only 3 options.

• Brohoof 4

For most people I'm just a party friend, but I'm also the type of friend who you can talk about your life problems and vent whatever you need to vent out and I won't mind, I'll always try to help the best I can. I've noticed sometimes 'friends' seem to get annoyed with that type of stuff, but not me.

• Brohoof 2

I'm bad at keeping in touch with people outside of my close family. Like, really really bad.

I have one bff, and she's definitely a trooper. We've known each other since fifth grade though. We don't always talk but I'm always there when she really needs me and when we're together its like we're crazy sisters.

• Brohoof 2

I dunno, depends on people I guess. :pout:  Around people who are focused on actual goals and appreciate my support, I'm a warm hearted softie, but around poofs that look like they're gonna spend the rest of their lives in the gutter I'm a bit of a meanie.  :bedeyes:
I'm kinda the oddball friend that thinks more on a deep level, doesn't get jokes, and is lacking somewhat in terms of social skills.  :yay: 
I'm not very easy to make friends with either  :fluttershy:  but bud, if you've got me as a friend, you've got a friend for life!  ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm bad at keeping in touch with people outside of my close family. Like, really really bad.

I'm the same way. Except for one or two people who I talk to literally every day I tend to forget to talk to others. A lot of it's habit. If I'm not used to talking to you then I won't remember to.

---

If we're good friends I won't ever stop talking to you. The problem is finding people to be friends with! :lol:

• Brohoof 1