Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will MLP ever "officially" crossover with something?

TwilightSparkleFan99

If we ever see MLP crossover with anything it'll probably with one of Hasbro's own franchises, most likely Littlest Pet Shop, Strawberry Shortcake, Jem and the Holograms, or Transformers by popular demand. Though if I had to choose anything, I'd love to see it with Persona, though I'd be fine with almost anything that isn't fucking Sonic

sig-3990014.press_x_for_an_all_out_attac

What do have against an MLP and Sonic Crossover? It would be absolutely perfect! Just think, two of the biggest fanbases coming together! The MLP Fanbase and the Sonic Fanbase! Plus, the MLP Characters have very similar personalities to the Sonic characters! For example, Sonic has a cocky attitude, he thinks he can beat anybody in a race and leave them in the dust. Basically, Sonic thinks he's unbeatable. Rainbow Dash also has a cocky attitude, she thinks she can beat anypony in a race and leave them in the dust. Rainbow Dash thinks she's unbeatable. So, she pretty much has the same personality as Sonic. Then, there's Tails. He is a scientific genius, and can build many amazing inventions. He even defused a bomb in Station Square, in Sonic X Season 2. Then, there's Twilight Sparkle. She's pretty much the same as Tails. She's extremely smart. But instead of science, magic takes its place. She's the same as Tails except magic replaces Science. Then there's Amy Rose. She's hyper, and she chases Sonic with her hammer. But she is also a really great chef, as seen in Sonic X, where she makes an Apple Pie for Sonic, and she also makes a Pizza. She helps Ella in the kitchen several times. Then there's Pinkie Pie. She's pink, just like Amy Rose. She's hyper, just like Amy Rose. And she's a really great chef, just like Amy Rose. Except instead of Pizza, she makes tons of different sweets! Then there's Rouge the Bat. Rouge loves extremely valuable gems. Rouge wears makeup. Then there's Rarity. Rarity loves extremely valuable gems, like Rouge. And Rarity wears makeup, like Rouge. Then there's Cream the Rabbit. Cream is extremely kind and sweet. Cream's voice is soft. Cream is very sensitive. Cream has a pet Chao named Cheese. Then we come to Fluttershy. Fluttershy is extremely kind and sweet, like Cream. Fluttershy's voice is soft, like Cream's. Fluttershy is very sensitive, like Cream. Fluttershy has a pet bunny named Angel, like Cream's pet Chao Cheese. So you see? Almost all of the Mane 6 have a very similar personality to a Sonic character! Some people make pictures of Knuckles and Applejack, but I don't really see a similarity between those two. Knuckles is short tempered, but I really don't think Applejack is short tempered. But 5 of the Mane 6 have a lot in common with a popular Sonic character! That's exactly why a Sonic and MLP Crossover could work perfectly!

What do have against an MLP and Sonic Crossover? 

It's unoriginal and overdone ad nauseam.  Seriously there's more Sonic/MLP crossovers than there are Rainbow Dash ships

I waant a crossover with eithet Disney Fairies, since their world works a lot like the pony world, with them controlling and changing seasons, their special talents, higher royal ruler, etc.

Or Crossover with Care Bears, since the pony's cutie marks are a lot like the bears' Belly Badges, and the same morals in both worlds

It'd depend how much red tape there'd be. I'd love a Sonic crossover too.

I know right? If there was an official Sonic/MLP Crossover, you just know that there will just have to be a segment where Sonic and Rainbow Dash have a race. Then there can also be a segment where Amy Rose and Pinkie Pie are baking together! Good Ideas right?

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I could just picture how MLP and SpongeBob would go! Sandy has built her greatest scientific achievement yet, a machine that can transport you to other worlds! Little do they know, Plankton is eavesdropping, and he gets the evil plan to take over a new world and have Everybody bow down to him. So Sandy tests it out on SpongeBob and Patrick by sending them a few feet away from the machine. It can teleport people too. So Sandy tells SpongeBob and Patrick to guard the machine while she's gone. Plankton comes from behind where he was, and he says, "Out of my way, fools!" And he uses a gun to lift SpongeBob and Patrick into the air, and they both think they're flying and think it's fun. Plankton says see ya later and that he's off to conquer another world. Plankton sets the world to random and he ends up in, Yup, you guessed it, Equestria! SpongeBob and Patrick freak out that Plankton used Sandy's machine and tell Sandy that Plankton used her machine to go to another world. Luckily, the machine doesn't go with you like a time machine does. Sandy tells SpongeBob and Patrick that there may not be a way back to Bikini Bottom. But Sandy says there can be a way back if she can find the proper science tools. So SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy go to the last world travelled to. It said, "Equestria". So they travelled there. When they got there, they found themselves in a small village. And it wasn't underwater! But for some reason, SpongeBob and Patrick could breathe. Cut ahead a bit, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy are looking for Plankton, and they meet the Mane 6, and the Mane 6 help SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy find Plankton to stop him from taking over Equestria. Basically, Plankton succeeds in taking over Equestria by putting Chum Bucket mind controlling helmets on Everypony in Ponyville making them say "All Hail Plankton" just like in the first SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. Plankton even manages to mind control Princess Celestia and Princess Luna making them say "All Hail Plankton" as well. He mind controls Cadance and Shining Armor as well. And well, it's not called Equestria anymore. It's called Plankquestria. Kind of like how Bikini Bottom was Planktopolis in the SpongeBob Movie. Now, it's up to SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and the Mane 6 to defeat Plankton and get Equestria back to normal before it's too late! Good Ideas huh?

I just love this idea but I had another idea that is just easier.

Plankton & Trixie steal the elements of harmony and the krabby pattie secret recipe and its up to spongebob and the gang ant the mane six to get them back!

I only have one thing to say on this subject:

My Little Pony: Adventure Time Is Magic

... that is all.

Considering the show's unexpected prominence I wouldn't really be surprised if it did happen. Doesn't mean I expect it though. Show is Hasbro property and they're quite protective of them and their image overall. Not sure if they'd want to risk that by having a crossover just to please certain fans. Certainly not a Sonic Crossover, that would just seem like a desperate attempt from Sega to try and save his increasingly tarnished image over the past few years. Sad but true. >_> 

I figure it might crossover with Equestria Girls at some point (well technically it already is), but I am thinking of a special that has both worlds interacting with each other, and Littlest Pet Shop for some odd reason.

• 4 weeks later...

@@RainbowBobSquareDash,

I just love this idea but I had another idea that is just easier.
Plankton & Trixie steal the elements of harmony and the krabby pattie secret recipe and its up to spongebob and the gang ant the mane six to get them back!

That's a good idea, but there's one problem with that, Trixie is reformed.

Edited by TwilightSparkleFan99

If you'd asked me this before this happened, I'd say it wouldn't be possible.  Now anyone could follow Masahiro Sakurai's example and bring in an unexpected character into a show or game.

Sakurai, you sneaky little foal. :P

Obligatory copyright message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGjoEOLQl-A

• 2 years later...

Hasbro already did G.I. JOE VS: Transformers comic twice and Transformers VS: The Visionaries!

Plus I don't know if Transformers would work I know one they could try ? MLP FIM VS THE CAREBEARS they both have magical powers and both live in a magical world !

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2015 at 5:13 PM, BrineBlade said:

Personally, the only show I can think of that would make sense for a crossover would be Adventure Time.

Sadly they can't Adventure Time had their series finale goodbye and it's sad the show is not coming back !

Spoiler

According to the leaks a crossover with some properties like Jem and Transformers(both of which were mentioned by name) are actually on the table 

I would love a crossover with Transformers.

FC3B6B2B-0F1F-45A1-A336-D74A7FAD358C.jpeg.a2068f7bcb6da1dac49509cfde86575d.jpeg

And since Hasbro recently acquired Power Rangers, i’d Love a crossover with EQG