Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

main six switches

ranul

MAIN 6 CHANGES  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Would it be more interesting if

• Twilight sparkle was turn into and earth pony and Rarity was turned into a pegasus
    • Twilight Sparkle was turn into a pegasus and Rarity was turned into a earth pony
  2. 2. would it more interesting if

• Rainbow dash was turn into a unicorn and fluttershy was turn in an earth pony
    • Rainbow dash was turn into an earth pony and fluttershy was turn into a unicorn
  3. 3. would it be more intesting

• Pinkie Pie was turned into a pegasus and apple jack was turned into a unicorn
    • Pinkie Pie was turned into a unicorn and Apple jack was turned into a pegasus

What if the main six suddenly changed races? Do you think Pinkie would be more fun as pegasus or a unicorn? Imagine Applejack suddenly grew wings. This question is also based on Twilight still being a unicorn and not a alicorn 

Edited by Jeric
Format edit

Since this is baed on Twilight being a unicorn, the pegasus version would be better. Both ways she can't use magic. Besides, Rarity doesn't want wings anymore. Rainbow Dash is racist against Earth Ponies in the comics, so she should become an Earth Pony. Making Pinkie Pie a unicorn would be the most ridiculous decision ever, so I voted for her to become a unicorn. 

Pinkie Pie should be a unicorn because of the craziness involved. It would be nuts. Rarity would be Earth pony because it still seems fitting. Rainbow Dash would be...Unicorn I suppose. Applejack would be Pegasus, Fluttershy would be Earth Pony and Twilight would be Alicorn because that's all I see her being anyways.

Interesting concept but I think it would be interesting to see the change on the characters who like/use the powers their races grants them the most. For instants it would be more interesting to see Rainbow Dash coup without her wings than Fluttershy, Twilight losing her horn would have more impact than Rairty doing the same and Applejack gaining new powers would be more exciting than Pinkie gaining another one to her already large list.  

Pinkie Pie as a Unicorn sounds both frightening and hilarious

As for the others:

Twilight - Pegasus

AJ - Pegasus

Rainbow Dash - Earth Pony

Rarity - Earth Pony

Fluttershy - Unicorn

I never understood why Fluttershy was a Pegasus. She hardly ever flies.

Fluttershy was originally an Earth Pony while Pinkie was originally a pegasus. I'm not sure why they changed that, though. 

Well...we've already gotten a taste of what Rainbow Dash would be like as an Earth Pony (thanks a lot Discord) and the other five as well. 

I'd love to see AJ as a pegasus. Perhaps, she may just be like RD but of course, with a lot more country. 

Fluttershy was originally an Earth Pony while Pinkie was originally a pegasus. I'm not sure why they changed that, though. 

May have had something to do with wanting to give Dash and fluttershy a shared history?

That's honestly the only reason for flutters to be a pegasus IMO, though its a BIG reason due to how much chemistry those two have.

How about this, she switches with Twilight and becomes an Alicorn.

Haha XD

• 3 months later...

In a couple of weeks or so I will be starting a story based on the results of this poll . Where they wake up to realize they have been switched of course this story would take place some time in the first 3 seasons .

Since this is baed on Twilight being a unicorn, the pegasus version would be better. Both ways she can't use magic. Besides, Rarity doesn't want wings anymore. Rainbow Dash is racist against Earth Ponies in the comics, so she should become an Earth Pony. Making Pinkie Pie a unicorn would be the most ridiculous decision ever, so I voted for her to become a unicorn. 

She is? O_O Which comic was this?