Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [CLOSED] Whisper: The City of Darkness (Exploration, Horror, Action/Adventure)

Once In A Blue Moon

Love how nopony noticed me gone

and Marble was nowhere to be seen,

If you're not around, you probably aren't in danger from the bus exploding. Bramble probably won't think about you until the initial panic has subsided, though.

• Brohoof 2

If you're not around, you probably aren't in danger from the bus exploding. Bramble probably won't think about you until the initial panic has subsided, though.

Wilhelm on her snacking list. *noms*

A sudden hoof smashed into the back of Trivy's head. "you remember now?" Marble asked dryly. Her wings buzzed in annoyance, "can't you do a spell to fix her" she asked Lavender before slapping Trivy's head again.

"what about now?" she continued becoming amused, this was turning into a fun game. 

She raised her hoof for a third strike.

I feel bad for the poor schmucks that have you as a friend. :umad:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I should probably warn everyone that I am running a separate role-playing game this evening, so I won't be able to post for the next few hours (depending on how much dawdling happens, potentially for the next five plus hours) but I will update again before I got to bed. (6+ hours time.)

EDIT: It turns out that if they argue enough, I have time to catch up on posts and make short replies. Probably not too often though.

^^ can't i do that?

If you want to be a tasty distraction, I'm sure that there will be plenty of opportunities.

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 1

I should probably warn everyone that I am running a separate role-playing game this evening, so I won't be able to post for the next few hours (depending on how much dawdling happens, potentially for the next five plus hours) but I will update again before I got to bed. (6+ hours time.)

If you want to be a tasty distraction, I'm sure that there will be plenty of opportunities.

so this 'horde' isn't friendly? 

Damn was looking forward too a rp where zombies didn't try and eat you

• Brohoof 1

*flys towards the horde* "hey ponies, how you doing? can you stop eating my leg please?"

^^ can't i do that?

Only they aren't zombies... but, by all means, if you want to go say hi to the small group of creatures that are slowly approaching the group, go ahead- but know that if they are hostile, or looking for something, or anything, really, you just revealed that there is at least one if not more survivors of the crash.

Only they aren't zombies... but, by all means, if you want to go say hi to the small group of creatures that are slowly approaching the group, go ahead- but know that if they are hostile, or looking for something, or anything, really, you just revealed that there is at least one if not more survivors of the crash.

so a stealthy approach while flying high up can't determine if they are friendly or hostile without letting them know

well the big one might see but its leading the smaller ones so its concentration is diverted.

Also, just so you are aware, five ponies is not a horde. At least, I don't think it is. More like a patrol if anything... is five ponies a horde nowadays? It's kinda odd.

so a stealthy approach while flying high up can't determine if they are friendly or hostile without letting them know

well the big one might see but its leading the smaller ones so its concentration is diverted.

Well, you never said anything about stealth. Unless it was implied? Sorry I cannot sarcasm. By all means, try to stealth. I'm not restricting you in this roleplay with some very minor exceptions to keep you alive until later.

Although, there is still a pony (to the best of your knowledge) hanging out next to you. 

Also, just so you are aware, five ponies is not a horde. At least, I don't think it is. More like a patrol if anything... is five ponies a horde nowadays? It's kinda odd.

been playing HOMAM. Keep getting horde of peasants spawning near my castle. Could be worse

could be zounds  

• Brohoof 1

Marble blinked "er, I can't see you" she said sniffing at the invisible Trivy, "but I can sure smell you" she added blinking. "lets go, we don't need anymore ponies to join us otherwise it wont be a scouting mission" she finished before trotting away towards the party of mutant ponies.

I have something that came up to occupy me, so you will have to have some patience as I go off on a grand adventure. I'll be back.

• Brohoof 1