movies/tv What movie are you dying to see?

Boyevyye De

2017 has so many movies I'm super pumped to watch! Thor: Ragnarok, Power Rangers, Pirates of the Caribbean 5, Star Wars 8, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Despicable Me 3, The LEGO Batman Movie, and of course My Little Pony: The Movie.

Finding Dory 1000%! I also really want to see Moana, Suicide Squad and Nerve. I'm also quite excited for the movie adaptation of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, which I think is coming out in Novemberish.

img-2242958-1-CvYBYrX.png

Credit to Lunia :)

I'm not dying to see any movies. But,I would like to see Zootopia and Suicide Squad.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Star Wars: Rogue One, Indiana Jones 5, Incredibles 2, Beauty and the Beast (live action), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, The Jungle Cruise, The Mummy and Gigantic. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Currently, I am seriously wanting to see The BFG. Haven't had a chance to see it in theaters yet. The animated film from 1989 was sooooooo good, it is a classic form my childhood and watching it again recently, I remembered why I loved it and more. I hope the new film has the same magic to it.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

The Killing Joke, I do plan on seeing it when it comes to theaters for one whopping day.

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

• 2 weeks later...