Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for help with naming my OCs

cookiequester

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could have some help naming my 3 OCs!

They're all siblings, so I really need a last name for them, and some suggestions if you guys want! I want their names to contain any nicknames they may have (Although Russel's nickname would be more of a middle name, like Pinkamena Diane Pie.)

OC Number 1:

Current Nickname: Sketch

Female

Pegasus

A light blue/green pony with a less saturated, MUCH darker blue mane and bright orange eyes.

Talent: Drawing

Cutie Mark: An orange crayon making a mark

Personality: A very goofy and happy pony that loves to have fun. She doesn't like to see people sad and will often cheer them up. However, if she is sad herself she gets very serious and tries to hide it from others, wanting to be left alone. She makes friends easily and doesn't normally dislike anyone unless you dislike her first.

Picture if possible:

sig-3991859.sig-3991859.UoFqgca.png

OC Number 2:

Current Nickname: Russel

Male

Pegasus

A light blue pony with a MUCH darker blue mane and bright pink eyes.

Talent: A natural born flier and weather pony

Cutie Mark: Undecided

Personality: A stubborn and brutally honest stallion, Russel is a loyal and loving brother to his two sisters. He will protect them from harm's way almost always, but that doesn't stop him from bragging a bit. Although he may pick on his younger siblings, that doesn't mean he doesn't love them. A bit of a goofball as well sometimes, he also enjoys music.

Picture if possible: 

sig-3991859.sig-3991859.KzvTIg5.png

(Sorry, haven't drawn him yet.)

OC Number 3:

Current Nickname: N/A

Female

Earth Pony

Hard to explain her design, better for a picture. xD

Talent: Baking

Cutie Mark: Undecided

Personality: A quiet and reserved pony, this girl will not often speak unless spoken to. Although she may seem shy, she is very cheerful around the people she knows. Not one to show many emotions around people she isn't comfortable with, she often whispers. She could even be considered a mute. She is adopted. :3

Picture if possible:

e6FAQE6.png

(Once again, sorry for not having drawn her yet. xD)

Edited by cookiequester
  • Brohoof 1

After taking a look at your first OC, Azure Hash immediately popped into my head because of the color of her mane, though "hash" is not always associated with crayons. 

Here are others:

• Pastel Charm
  • Sprite Tincture
  • Sunlit Strokes 
Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 1

After taking a look at your first OC, Azure Hash immediately popped into my head because of the color of her mane, though "hash" is not always associated with crayons. 

Here are others:

• Pastel Charm
  • Sprite Tincture
  • Sunlit Strokes 

I like the idea, but I forgot to include that I want to include their nicknames in their full names. ^w^

For Sketch: Scribble "Sketch" Picture, or Canvas "Sketch" View

For Russel: Sky Russel Picture, or Russel Birdseye View

For the Third: Adeline Picture nicknamed Ad or Addy, or Kitchen View nicknamed Kitch

I imagined Adeline as a professional chef creating dishes to show in advertisements for restaurant chains, which puts emphasis on the way the dish looks. This was meant to make a family name make sense in all three of their names, but it also puts her work in the spotlight while nopony will know her name, which could cause her to be so shy.

well what about Piento Sketch

Reliant Russel for OC two 

and for OC three i came up with Sue Chef (souschef) because she likes baking and its not so our there

I love everyone's ideas! I just wanted to add some stuff here that I forgot to add into the original post. I feel it would just be easier to add a little reply here instead of editing. Just in case you wanted more info:

OC Number 3 is not much of a chef, her talent is mostly just baking sweets, although she does run a small cafe/bakery on the edge of Canterlot. She doesn't get many customers, mostly just one or two at a time, and although shy and not very talkative, she will communicate to her customers if needed.

OC Number 2 is an aspiring wonderbolt, and he usually wears a pair of goggles around his neck. He's currently a trainee, but he's a very skilled and talented flier.

Although they may share some similarities between Mane 6 characters (Namely Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy for 1, 2 and 3 respectively), The mane 6 were actually not the basis for these characters. In actuality, they're based off of me and my siblings. ^w^ Although, those 3 of the mane 6 are my top 3 ponies. xD

• Brohoof 1

It may help to know about the parents, more specifically the father, as his name would be the family name. Is he the Pegasus or the Earth Pony? I assume that one parent is a Pegasus while the other is an Earth Pony because that is what would make the most sense.

first one i would say color and when you add the nickname this happens: color sketch

second one i would say sky rider which in my opinion is cool

third one solar bake her design would go well with the term solar i think and well bake because....baking B)

For the first pony Silly Sketch came to mind (because of her fun-loving personality)

The scound could be Russel Rocker (as in rock'n'roll, since he likes music) I know that is not a middle name but I could not figure out a good one for him

and the last one: Lily Lavender (as she reminds me of a lavander lily)

As you can tell, I really enjoy alliteration

:) Best of luck finding your names!

It may help to know about the parents, more specifically the father, as his name would be the family name. Is he the Pegasus or the Earth Pony? I assume that one parent is a Pegasus while the other is an Earth Pony because that is what would make the most sense.

OC Number 3 is adopted. Their parents are currently not fully decided, but their father is a pegasus and their mother is actually a unicorn. Family name is really what I kind of need help on. This is difficult. x-x

OC Number 3 is adopted. Their parents are currently not fully decided, but their father is a pegasus and their mother is actually a unicorn. Family name is really what I kind of need help on. This is difficult. x-x

Then I stick by my idea for the "View" family name, Russel could be named Birdseye View after his father but to differentiate he goes by his middle name Russel. I do like Kitch as a nickname, although the first name could be different, maybe Teresa (Teresa's Treats?). As far as Sketch goes, I think Scribble makes sense at least as a nickname she'd have in her childhood.