Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, the show is over for real this time. It's been a fun ride. I know many will hate me for this, but in my opinion the FNAF series is a nice horror franchise with an interesting story. And while I do think the games don't match the scariness of Amnesia or SCP: Containment Breach, they're truly sweet on their own. Quite a twist on the Showbiz Pizza and Chuck E. Cheese's robots.

Rest in peace, Freddy Fazbear and company (2014-2015)

I have the feeling the Halloween DLC will just be the addition of a Nightmare form for Puppet

honestly who knows from Scott these days what he's thinking

I recently bought all 4 of them. So far, I've only played the first 2(haven't beaten them yet), but I did enjoy both of them. I won't deny that the franchise was being milked, but I was still able to enjoy it. I know there are people who disagree with me, and I can respect that. We're all entitled to our own opinions. However, in my opinion, this is one of the things I feel is both overrated and over hated at the same time. There are people who praise it to no end like it just saved their life, but there are also that are like "OMG THIS IS THE WORST GAME I EVER PLAYED!" Some of the insane amounts of praise and insane amounts of hate are genuine, but it's hard to deny that there are also those who say they EXTREMELY love/hate it because they're jumping the bandwagon. Anyway, i'm nervouscited about the movie since on the one hand, there's potential for it to work. On the other hand, it's a movie adaptation of a video game, which usually doesn't do well.

• Brohoof 1