Gaviera

Examples? We gottem:

sig-3993236.sig-3993236.sig-3993236.r0aU

sig-3993236.sig-3993236.e7XbHPN.jpg

sig-3993236.sig-3993236.sig-3993236.gWqR

sig-3993236.sig-3993236.sig-3993236.VVY5

sig-3993236.sig-3993236.sig-3993236.OlCC

Rules/ Warnings/ Explanation/ Stuff

-I honestly prefer drawing things that are not ponies, but do feel free to request what you wish to.

-Pitch me your idea, like it's a story. Normal character drawings have recently gotten boring to me, even with weird poses. I want to tell a story using scenes, like it's a movie, ya know?

-Furries are k

-I'll do them in the order I choose to

-I'll do them as fast as I wish to

-I can decide not to draw something I don't want to.

There will only be 5 slots open at a time.

QUEUE

-lazyloll

-Scribblegroove

-

-

-

WHOOPS IT POSTED BEFORE IT WAS READY TO HOLD ON WHILE I EDIT

-ROUGHLY EDITED-

Edited by Gaviera

Editing~

http://i.imgur.com/oqJI1tB.jpgHere is my cat. (She is a Siamese mix, she has a giant black bow at the base of her tail)

I would like it for her to be in her anthro form.

Hair~ (parted in the middle, extremely long) ex.http://imanika.deviantart.com/art/Cloud-Up-409391737

Clothes~ I would like her to be wearing a short sleeve crop top with light denim shorts- overalls. And her giant black bow at the base of her tail

Story ideas. I was thinking something about her being sad in the beggining, then she finds this panda bear plushie and it made her happy and she snuggles it. (She loves panda bears). Or perhaps her going to the zoo and she's all bummed, then she finds a panda bear and she's absolutely in love. Or maybe something along those lines if you want her personality just ask.:D

Edited by lazyloll

Oh my god I want a slot. I'm on my phone though ! I'll edit later within the next hour or two: ) can you do a cat anthro ?

Sure, I could do cat anthro.

@@Gaviera

Hey there! Your drawings are really cool and very amusing! I've got a request for you, though if you're into games I can buy you a steam of like 5-10$ as payment if you want. It's no big deal for me since I have loads of steam funds because of item trading through steam. Anyway I'd be very grateful if you'd want to draw my character.

I know you'd prefer not to draw ponies, but I am requesting something from the equestrian universe. It doesn't have to be very reminiscient to the show. In fact you can do with the idea whatever you want. It would just be nice to have a proper reference for a character sheet or perhaps future comissions.

What I'd like you to draw is a Gryphon. But not just a simple, every day gryphon. I've recently come up with an elder gryphon, a very kind and friendly old conductor. His name is Featherwing Zephner, based off of a wonderful man named Benjamin Zander. If you have the time go watch his TED talk, probably the first thing you'll find if you search his name and it's amazing. The quote in my signature came from him :)

I've tried to make a reference sheet, but even though the idea is rather clear in my mind I find it very difficult to actually put it on paper. I've used a 'gryphon OC maker' and edited a few things. The results are... dissapointing, but it should get the idea across.

sig-3993824.Featherwing%20Zephner_zpszsq

He's a snow-owl Gryphon. Although he's very old he's keen on inspiring others, and has a very kind and compassionate soul. I'd tell you the specifics of the character, but I'd rather suggest you watch that TED talk instead if you're really interested. Otherwise, on to the scene:

Imagine a conductor, in the height of a piece, in front of a grand orchestra. He's completely immersed in the music. He's loving every minute of it. His eyes are wide open and there's a grand smile on his face as he watches his own students playing the orchestra. Then comes the grand finale. He raises his hands in the air and there's an explosion of sound and music!

That exact moment. The emotion and amazement, that's what I'd LOVE to see. Of course, if I'm being too specific, I'd be more than happy with any drawing at all, even a generic reference sheet one of him standing in the same pose as the picture above. Anything would be fine really, but if you want me to absolutely adore you, this is the scene that I'd like to see :D

Imagine these two poses and facial expresions:

http://tbo.com/storyimage/TB/20140624/ARTICLE/140629629/AR/0/AR-140629629.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/resources/images/dti/rendered/2014/12/0433832691_13936130_8col.jpg

Really that "YES" moment. Pure extacy.

Alright, that's it I suppose. Hope you draw him, and if you do, hope you have fun drawing him ;)

Edit: If you have him wear one of those formal conductor's outfits that would be great!

Edited by Scribblegroove

Would you draw my OC? She's shown in my profile photo. She's got a pale pink coat, a short pruple mane, a short purple tail with a pink stripe through it, pruple eyes, and three white freckles on each cheek. Her cutie mark is a bomb filled in with pink glitter. Any pose and facial experssion is okay by me, and I don't need a background or anything fancy. I would appericate it a lot! :lol:

@@Scribblegroove

GOTTEM BOYSsig-4022402.GmKDJCA.jpg

It was fun drawing this! I learned some stuff, and made a shitton of mistakes. Anyway, I hope this is good enough. Thanks for the request bruh!

Fucking brilliant... ;__;

https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/featherwing-zephner-r338

it's the prefect finishing touch to my character. Thank you so much!

Hi there! 

It would be super great if you could draw me a picture of an arctic fox. I do not have a desing fo rhim already, so if you could base it off a picture from google images that would be great. 

Here is the story to go along with him:

It was dark, he was cold, he was alone and as much as he did not want to admit it, he was lost. He had lost the scent of his pack hours ago and now he was just wandering the cold artic. alone. To  make things worse everthing looked the same for miles upon miles, lake upon lake. Just blinding white snow and ice. The only thing that kept him from going in circles were his own, confused pawprints. He sat down to clear his mind. "where had they gone? Where will he go?" Questions swirled through his head as he sat alone, abandon. Lost. There was not a sound to be heard, not a sent to be smelled. All that was familar was gone. All that was left was the poor arctic wolf, and his footprints wandering the snow.

So yeah... If you do not want to draw him doont worry about it. :) I apologize for not haveing more for you to go off. if you want more details let me know. His design is really up to you. :)

@@Gaviera,

Ok your a freaking awesome artist  and I hope this story like setting is a decent enough of a reference . So yes the character in question is my OC. Although if you desire he doesn't have to be a pony, I'm more going for the idea. 

So the picture or setting if you will I had in mind was a trip into this characters sub consciousness. Stuck between wondering if his existence has a point  and forever trying to make his ideals a reality. However you want to show this is fine. I almost see him in a court room being judged by an odd collection of himself. Just have fun diving into the mind of a wander philosopher. Oh and heres his link  https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/rhetoric-rash-r334

Edited by The Down Trotten

Will you draw my OC? She's in my profile picture. Any facial expression or pose is fine. Her cutie mark is a lit bomb filled in with glitter, and she has three white freckles on each cheek. Thank you!

Uhm, hiya.

I saw your post above, and I'm admittedly intrigued by the idea that you get a better idea with a story to accompany your work.  I know you stated that you didn't care much for drawing ponies, but I was honestly wondering if you might be willing to draw one of my creations, side by side with his arch-nemesis - his wooden cart.

Hang on... let me put the pic of him here for reference... :

post-34233-0-91032900-1439806605_thumb.png
(He's not really a Blank Flank; I don't have the skill to make a cutie mark for him.  It's a pair of black leather gloves, crossed at the wrists.)

... sorry, no picture of the cart; four wheels, wooden, a buckboard up front, kinda rickety - besides that, I'm pretty loose on the rest of its description.

Anyhow, this pony was once a master thief named Harcourt Blackwater (profile in my non-sig below), but in the current RP he's involved in, he's been aged about 16 years.

Hmmmm... yeah, I should add the RP link as well - it's closed as far as signing up goes, but so far I think it's a good read; you said you like stories, so this would be fun for you, right?

Okay, so the actual story behind the cart is what I'll focus on here.

The events of the storyline notwithstanding, Harcourt was indeed a master thief, but he was the kind that enjoyed the challenge of the theft rather than the value; he'd prefer a heavily guarded vault of useless junk to an unguarded valuable gem.  This being the case, he kept his eyes open for things that would be under heavy lock and key.  

There was a travelling display of artifacts known to have belonged to Starswirl The Bearded, an ancient magical pony of great repute.  This display was going to be HEAVILY secured; naturally, Harcourt had to make it his next target.  So, after much planning, he hit the museum one night after closing.

As skilled as he was, he ran into a laundry list of problems - but still managed to find his way to the exhibit, nonetheless.  He knew that every single thing there was highly treasured, and had no intention of selling them; challenge, not profit, remember?  But leaving them on the front steps of the Crystal Palace was going to be a marvelous way to solidify his name in Equestria's history!  Being as there were a number of items, the only way he could transport them all was to utilize a cart he found in the rear storage.  Harnessing himself for the first time ever, he had a number of foibles just getting everything packed away... but he eventually had it all packed.

During his escape, however, the cart kept giving him issues; eventually, he had to dash through the museum, about two steps ahead of the guards - not easy to do with a cart strapped to you.  Anyway, he managed to escape, but lost everything in the cart during the getaway.  The only thing he actually got away with was the damned cart.  Little did he realize the cart itself had been the property of Starswirl The Bearded; he just figured it had been back there for hauling the display from place to place.  He decided to keep it as a reminder that things can always be worse.

Shortly after this botched heist, the events of the RP happened.  As it has gone along, the cart became a running gag for endlessly torturing Harcourt.  This has been intensely satisfying, and has garnered a chuckle from the others as well.  I really would like to see what you can come up with; the Griffon drawing you did above was phenomenal, and I would be quite grateful if you could put your talent to this idea as well.

Even if you don't take up my request, I gotta thank you for at least giving me the opportunity to spill all this out.  And thanks for your time; I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

:pinkie:

Edited by Randimaxis

Since is has to be a story, and my character shall be human for this (I guess, also, link in the signature if you can do descriptions).

Here's the tale of the time Jacelyn screwed up on something and "accidentally" teleported to another dimension.

He was at home, creating a portal to another dimension, when he accidentally fell in while programming it to the rule 63 universe.
While in the universe...he noticed he was kind of human. He was wearing goggles around his neck, a labcoat, black tie, white jeans, and Chuck Taylor Allstars. He noticed the odd world he was in. He decided to stay for a bit and go to Starbucks.
The scene my OC is in now is him in a Starbucks looking at the wonders of humans.

Can you draw Skyla?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skyla-r8756

...A lost orphan, running down the cobblestone streets of Canterlot, moving away from the only home she's ever known under the cover of an inky black night. One light on in the orphanage, and a face peeks out; a kindly old mare, wondering what the commotion is. The filly looks back, one last time, eyes filled with incredible pain... and then she runs. And she doesn't come back.

• 4 weeks later...

@@Randimaxis

Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned, I'm patient, but no way beyond hell am I efficient.

sig-4092828.sig-4092828.iwWoGTK.png

Got 'em

Sorry for the lack of background, I was going to add it, but I hadn't planned it since the beginning and that rarely goes well. Also, nuoice OC. Good. Interesting. Stuff. Words.

Edited by Gaviera

The night was cold, and dark. The moon was shrouded in a cluster of clouds, covering ponyville in a cloak of darkness. A pegasus could be seen, sleeping in a cloud overhead. his appearance was so unreal. He looked like almost something you would see in a horror movie. His coat was a burnt chestnutty color, with splotches of skin missing from mostly his right side, only to be replaced by a darkish grey metal. His mane, as well as his tail, had darkish red and darkish grey stripes, and was situated almost in the fashion rainbow dash has, but it had more of a bushiness to it. His hooves and some of his wings had some type of light grey metallic coating. His eyes were the most unusual thing about him though. His left eye was quite normal, and had a shade of red that was consistent to the color of dried blood, while the other almost looked like something you'd see in a Terminator movie.  

He then awoke from his slumber, and soared down to the town. The expression on his face only made his appearance increasingly malevolent, as a twisted grin continued to grow upon it. Descending closer, and closer, and closer to the slumbering town.

that is my story, and i am sticking to it :P ( I am bored)

@@Randimaxis

Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned, I'm patient, but no way beyond hell am I efficient.

sig-4092828.sig-4092828.sig-4092828.iwWo

Got 'em

Sorry for the lack of background, I was going to add it, but I hadn't planned it since the beginning and that rarely goes well. Also, nuoice OC. Good. Interesting. Stuff. Words.

*squee*  Thank you so very much!  I actually wasn't expecting a response, but WOW!

It looks absolutely beautamous!  I am loving it!  Thank you thank you thank you!

:wub:

Could you do my OC vampira heart flying through the night sky with her pet cat flaying at her side

Her cat is black with green eyes and bat wings she wears a red color with a bell and her cat has a grumpy expression with white eye brows ;)

My OC is in my signature

I would love if you draw this for me :D