Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~Hi Everypony~

bluebell

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Manely by searching around google honestly. ^ ^;

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I'm obsessed with cartoons in general, and yes, I think it was meant to be~

Ahh I must say it was hard picking a favourite pony like that. I honestly love all of them equally, but I picked Fluttershy because...well gosh, I really don't know. xvx Sweet? But they all are to me. ;u;

Maybe I'll figure that one out sometime in the future.

So sorry for the rambling, guess I'm pretty nervous. Heh~

Oh right! About me, gah um...my real name is Jaimie.

I love to draw. <33 A horror movie here or there is great for some spookiness! wooo~

Yes, my username (bluebell) is related to the ice cream. >v< Huuhuu delish!

I am a vegetarian, so I'm a bit sensitive to certain subjects; however, I'll honestly avoid them and not make issue, pinkie promise~ I hate conflict so much. OTL I also realize the bell reminds others of Taco Bell...which is sadly ironic ;m; but I hope if you look closely you'll realize it's not the same but unfortunately similar (may have to redraw it...what do you think?? *sweats*).

Being so new here, I really hope I can make friends. <3

I'd love to message/skype/rp/talk/etc. to all the lovely ponies out there. I love this world so much and I believe everyone is worth it. I'm a bit silly with roleplay, but I try my best.

Any tips or advice I always welcome. :> 

Thank you for your time. <333 bless

-bluebell 

• Brohoof 11

Hello there and welcome back to the forums. It is great to have you back  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. Also, you said "bless" there in the end. Was that Icelandic? Because it means goodbye in Icelandic and I am Icelandic :grin2:. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3993952.sig-3992570.sig-3991967.sig-

• Brohoof 6

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions, feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:)

I hope you have a great time here :3

• Brohoof 5

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Manely by searching around google honestly. ^ ^;

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I'm obsessed with cartoons in general, and yes, I think it was meant to be~

{C}

Ahh I must say it was hard picking a favourite pony like that. I honestly love all of them equally, but I picked Fluttershy because...well gosh, I really don't know. xvx Sweet? But they all are to me. ;u;

Maybe I'll figure that one out sometime in the future.

So sorry for the rambling, guess I'm pretty nervous. Heh~

Oh right! About me, gah um...my real name is Jaimie.

I love to draw. <33 A horror movie here or there is great for some spookiness! wooo~

I am a vegetarian, so I'm a bit sensitive to certain subjects; however, I'll honestly avoid them and not make issue, pinkie promise~ I hate conflict so much. OTL I also realize the bell reminds others of Taco Bell...which is sadly ironic ;m; but I hope if you look closely you'll realize it's not the same but unfortunately similar (may have to redraw it...what do you think?? *sweats*).

I'd love to message/skype/rp/talk/etc. to all the lovely ponies out there. I love this world so much and I believe everyone is worth it. I'm a bit silly with roleplay, but I try my best.

-bluebell 

Hello there BLuebell! Welcome to our wonderful community of friendly ponies! ^.^ That is how we do, we are friendly. :3 You love to draw huh? You can always share some of your at in the Pony Art section for any pony art and the Non-Pony art section for, well, non-Pony art! :) I bet it is awesome. :3

Your goal of making new friends is sure to be completely met here! We love making new friends! :lol: 

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here in this wonderful community. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time and get to make some incredibly wonderful friends while you're here. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any member here. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome back to the forums. It is great to have you back  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. Also, you said "bless" there in the end. Was that Icelandic? Because it means goodbye in Icelandic and I am Icelandic :grin2:. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

Ah! So quick, thank you~! I've never been on the forums before but thank you still. I'll try and be brave, yes!!

Oh, I'm not Icelandic but it's very cool you are! Nice to meet you~ I do say "bless" as a "thank you/seeya around" bit at the end of a lot of messages/talks >v> didn't realize I was incorporating something so neat! I learned something new~

Thank you again for the welcome! <33

-bluebell

• Brohoof 5

tumblr_inline_mletom5mIO1qz4rgp.gif

Hey Hey! Welcome to the MLP Forums @bluebell!

Hope you have a blast here, so do try to enjoy yourself! Everyone here is reasonable friendly so you'll be making friends in no time! There's tons of great topics 2 discuss, so go for it! Make us proud as a great new member of MLPf!

Yeah, I don't see many vegetarians around here. I used to be one like you, but then I took an iron deficiency to the knee. Ouch!  :umad:

Anywho, cheerio! I'm sure you'll fit in right at home. I'll cya round! ttfn.

• Brohoof 6

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions, feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:)

I hope you have a great time here :3

Thank you so much! >u< 

I will definitely ask, though I might be a bit shy still, xvx my apologies.

I hope I do too! I'm very excited~!

-bluebell

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there bluebell, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! fbob.gif It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

What other cartoons do you like, may I ask? :fluttershy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 4

Hello there BLuebell! Welcome to our wonderful community of friendly ponies! ^.^ That is how we do, we are friendly. :3 You love to draw huh? You can always share some of your art in the Pony Art section for any pony art and the Non-Pony art section for, well, non-Pony art! :) I bet it is awesome. :3

Your goal of making new friends is sure to be completely met here! We love making new friends! :lol:

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

Aww thank you <3

You all are very friendly, I can see so already ;u; wowsers!

Yes, I love to draw! I'll definitely try and be a part of the art community here as well~ I wish to practice and learn much more.

Huuhuu thank you for your faith in my skillz >u< I hope I can live up to them~!

Yesss to new friends~! Absolutely lovely always <333

I'll try not to be so shy and reach out more ^///^ and I hope to see you too!

bless~

-bluebell

Hello and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here in this wonderful community. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time and get to make some incredibly wonderful friends while you're here. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any member here. :kindness:

;x; Thank you, you're so sweet <3

I shall enjoy it I do believe ^ ^ ahh the openness here is so wonderful~

ty once more <33

-bluebell

• Brohoof 4

Aww thank you <3

You all are very friendly, I can see so already ;u; wowsers!

Yes, I love to draw! I'll definitely try and be a part of the art community here as well~ I wish to practice and learn much more.

Huuhuu thank you for your faith in my skillz >u< I hope I can live up to them~!

Yesss to new friends~! Absolutely lovely always <333

I'll try not to be so shy and reach out more ^///^ and I hope to see you too!

bless~

-bluebell

No problem at all friend. ^___^  I bet your art is lovely! I would love to see it sometime. :) 

And no worries, I am shy too, I am not the best with conversations, but I try. :P If you ever want to chat sometime, feel free to message me. ^.^

• Brohoof 5

Hullo, @@bluebell. Welcome to the Herd.

"I love to draw."

Well, are you publishing your artworks anywhere?

"I'd love to message/skype/rp/talk/etc."

You can check here. Dis thread is specially for you. Or you can lurk profiles. :P

Hello! Thank you very much! :>

Ah yes >> my dA account, but I haven't really done much fanart on there in general. xvx

But that's what I hope to do here~!

Oh ty!! What a lovely thread <3 I'll probably lurk as well, tis true. x)

-bluebell

sig-3994389.tumblr_inline_mletom5mIO1qz4

Hey Hey! Welcome to the MLP Forums @bluebell!

Hope you have a blast here, so do try to enjoy yourself! Everyone here is reasonable friendly so you'll be making friends in no time! There's tons of great topics 2 discuss, so go for it! Make us proud as a great new member of MLPf!

Yeah, I don't see many vegetarians around here. I used to be one like you, but then I took an iron deficiency to the knee. Ouch!  :umad:

Anywho, cheerio! I'm sure you'll fit in right at home. I'll cya round! ttfn.

Yes yess hello~! haha, I do hope so! I can't wait to start browsing even further. What a fun community <3

+

;v; I'll make you proud!!

Ah, that's okay. I just put it out there because I might not always relate to certain food~silly of me still.

But I'm very sorry, sounds very tough I'm happy you are okay now (I hope)!

Huu cheerio! x) See you too~!

-bluebell

Welcome to the forums Bluebelle!

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I am! :)

Eee thank you!! Who better than Pinkie Pie to welcome a new pony? :P

Oh and me too~! I'll try and have lots of fun like you are. >u<

-bluebell

Hey there bluebell, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! sig-3994396.fbob.gif It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

What other cartoons do you like, may I ask? :fluttershy:

sig-3994396.medium.png

Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:

http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

Omgosh <3 I'm doing so well~!

Thank you so for the help and welcoming. ^u^

Oh! I may try to make one! I'm a bit silly shy atm, but I think if I get a bit of flare I'll gallop right to it!

For other cartoons: Adventure of the Gummi Bears, don't know how much Disney movies/general cartoons count? heh, Looney Tunes, Rainbow Brite, PPG, Foster's Home, DragonBall, Scooby Doo, The Simpsons, so much more xvx

(some more current ones, besides MLP:FiM): Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Regular Show, Bob's Burgers, more more but I'm blanking about current stuff (I watch the new Tink movies) ;////; but really almost anything~

Eeee that site is adorable, an amazing cup of tea I think! <333 gahh so pretty! *v* Thank you!!

-bluebell

• Brohoof 6

-bluebell 

It is always wonderful to see new ponies! :love: We welcome you to the forums~♪ I also greatly appreciate the effort you put into your introduction! 

Hahaha I am with you, I have a hard time choosing a favorite pony too! So the answer is always Everypony best pony!

So your a vegetarian huh? I approve! The thought of eating meat is not always a happy one. I do not enjoy the thought of some people fishing or hunting for sport, or recreation, but should be for obtaining food! While minimizing the waste, But I have grown to understand that we are omnivores, and it is a part of the cycle of life, food chain, and nature. I rather enjoy meat, But I also love my salads and vegetables!

How do you work out all of your nutritional needs though? Protein is one of the more prominent problems of a vegetarian.

If you ever have an interest in adding me on steam for some PC games I am more than willing! :pinkie:  I simply do not have enough active brony friends on Steam, and I would so love to chat and play more with other bronies. I also have a skype, though I am not particularly fond of the service.

• Brohoof 4

No problem at all friend. ^___^  I bet your art is lovely! I would love to see it sometime.  :)

And no worries, I am shy too, I am not the best with conversations, but I try.  :P If you ever want to chat sometime, feel free to message me. ^.^

Bless .////. Your invitation is duly noted <3 

Hehe, we could be shy together~! x> ty

-bluebell

• Brohoof 5

It is always wonderful to see new ponies! :love: We welcome you to the forums~♪ I also greatly appreciate the effort you put into your introduction! 

Hahaha I am with you, I have a hard time choosing a favorite pony too! So the answer is always Everypony best pony!

So your a vegetarian huh? I approve! The thought of eating meat is not always a happy one. I do not enjoy the thought of some people fishing or hunting for sport, or recreation, but should be for obtaining food! While minimizing the waste, But I have grown to understand that we are omnivores, and it is a part of the cycle of life, food chain, and nature. I rather enjoy meat, But I also love my salads and vegetables!

How do you work out all of your nutritional needs though? Protein is one of the more prominent problems of a vegetarian.

If you ever have an interest in adding me on steam for some PC games I am more than willing! :pinkie:  I simply do not have enough active brony friends on Steam, and I would so love to chat and play more with other bronies. I also have a skype, though I am not particularly fond of the service.

Oh, double thank you~! :> I tried my best because making friends here means a lot to me!

I should just say Everypony, because how true~ That's how I feel about all living things. <3 You're right ^ ^

Ah yes, not eating meat doesn't stop all the killing that goes on sadly, but I feel sad on a personal level about eating it I think. I certainly don't scrutinize others for eating it though because we are omnivores. As far as nutrition, I'm doing pretty well. Protein can be acquired in many foods and today we have many protein focused food (bars, shakes, even cereal!), though I'm careful about picking. I have a real big thing about reading labels, especially about stuff that will be going into my body. (while animals are not something I want to eat, I certainly don't want to replace that with harmful chemicals >x<)  

How I wish I had Steam! I borrow my friend's sometimes but I really should get my own, good reminder. When I do I most certainly want to have some brony fun! ^v^ I do have a skype however, but I get what you mean. x.x 

-bluebell

Hello and Welcome to the MLP forums!!!!

I hope you enjoy it here and meet new pony friends!!!

Thank you~!! <3 My hopes as well certainly! ^ ^

-bluebell

Welcome to this wonderful forum. It's great to have you here and hope you have a wonderful time. :pinkie:

Thanks so much! >v< A wonderful time at a wonderful forum seems wonderful~ (I'm silly sorry)

<3

-bluebell

• Brohoof 5

Oh, double thank you~! :> I tried my best because making friends here means a lot to me!

I should just say Everypony, because how true~ That's how I feel about all living things. <3 You're right ^ ^

Ah yes, not eating meat doesn't stop all the killing that goes on sadly, but I feel sad on a personal level about eating it I think. I certainly don't scrutinize others for eating it though because we are omnivores. As far as nutrition, I'm doing pretty well. Protein can be acquired in many foods and today we have many protein focused food (bars, shakes, even cereal!), though I'm careful about picking. I have a real big thing about reading labels, especially about stuff that will be going into my body. (while animals are not something I want to eat, I certainly don't want to replace that with harmful chemicals >x<)  

How I wish I had Steam! I borrow my friend's sometimes but I really should get my own, good reminder. When I do I most certainly want to have some brony fun! ^v^ I do have a skype however, but I get what you mean. x.x 

-bluebell

I wouldn't be all too concerned about all the chemicals and GMO stuff. But its good to at least be conscious about such things! If you can get the land together, You can always try growing your own vegetables and use fertilizer and such. It is a good project to have and a good way to ease off grocery bills! :please:

Installing Steam is easy peasy! just register for an account, download steam, run it, let it update, and login! tada~♪ +1 of a steam platform. They often have great sales. Then there are humble bundles, great for donating to charity and getting many games at a bargain price!

I would like to add you on Skype if you are willing! I think we will get along plenty well :love:

• Brohoof 4

Hiya and welcome to the forums!

Nice to see a fellow vegetarian here such as myself! (been one for years and I ain't changing back)

(I do have iron deficiency anemia but that's what they make vitamins for haha)

I hope you enjoy your stay and make plenty of friends~

Edited by Wheatley
  • Brohoof 4

hi everypony i am new and i great a warm welcome to everypony.

my username smartestbrony is not to brag it is just i hold a club (not a gang) called brony hunters. we find bronies and then we host mlp meetings, games, and even quizes. i win all the time and so i am called smartestbrony. so if you want you can reply saying "i want a quiz"

so ya hi everypony! 

:pinkie: 

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend =)=)=))==)=)=)=)=)<3 Welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 of happy ponies and fun pony times =)=))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 I hope you can have awesome pony time here with all ponies meeting many pony friends here enjoying this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=))==)==)<3<3<3 and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)<3

I'd love to see some of your drawings <3

• Brohoof 4