Hello everypony, I made this for everyone to use for your personal OC, you can used this as a reference card (duh xD) when you request Art from you're favorite artist, that way you don't have to describe it to them everytime.

Base Card:

post-23080-0-72987000-1438664500_thumb.png

Example Card Filled:

post-23080-0-12564700-1438664530_thumb.png

Hoped you like it and and ill post some new ones from time to time enjoy. 

• Brohoof 7
Badges

• 4 weeks later...

How did you put all the stuff about your OC on that sheet :o? I know nothing about technology really :o

What program did you use :)

well you can use any art program that can open psd files so example gimp is a free program that can open it. Then you put on a differnt layer of your OC and the info on it.

• Brohoof 1

well you can use any art program that can open psd files so example gimp is a free program that can open it. Then you put on a differnt layer of your OC and the info on it.

I see. Where would I get the colors that are used for my OC (since I don't know all the colors for my OC X3)?

Badges

I see. Where would I get the colors that are used for my OC (since I don't know all the colors for my OC X3)?

omg dark i wasn't paying attachent and did not read your name XD. but you can color pick with the eye drop on a image of your OC. Then just draw the colors on a differnt layor like you did with your OC.

• Brohoof 1

omg dark i wasn't paying attachent and did not read your name XD. but you can color pick with the eye drop on a image of your OC. Then just draw the colors on a differnt layor like you did with your OC.

Hehe, yup, it is me :P

Alright, I will try it out. Just need to find a program :)

Badges

Hehe, yup, it is me :P

Alright, I will try it out. Just need to find a program :)

gimp is a good progam to start with its a water down version of photoshop but if u want i can help you out just have to wait to get back home.

• Brohoof 1

gimp is a good progam to start with its a water down version of photoshop but if u want i can help you out just have to wait to get back home.

I would appreciate the help  :kindness:.

Badges

this is kinda similar to my thread ^^ i like your background art. did you do it yourself?

If you mean the texture on the background no, but i did the rest, the texture i found from an old wallpaper a friend made me a long time ago decided to use it xD

do you need a transparent back ground?

hum...if you gonna put you're oc in it yeah a .png file works the best in my experience since you just have to paste it on top of it in a new layer and resize and whola xD

How did you put all the stuff about your OC on that sheet :o? I know nothing about technology really :o

What program did you use :)

I use Paint.net for the most part for special effects on letter and such i use a free version of adobe xD

Paint.Net is also free and i use it as a mix with gimp just its a lot more simple and to the point.   Also I might use this card thing!  You rock  Dark Heart!

Sure np thats what i mainly made it for so use it as you please ^^ just give me credit xD

Badges