Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Koori

It's been a very long time since I last posted here in this forum.

I've been struggling on many things all this time. Things have finally settled down, though.

During this time, I thought up a nice idea and part of it is doing Let's Play - videos. So for finally returning here, I'll give you me playing Minecraft!

Please note: This is my first time recording a game session and giving it my voice so excuse me if I sound nervous. Also English is not my mother language.

Ep. 1: Playing hardcore mode

Edited by Koori
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your accent earned a like  :)

You sound fine but try to be a bit more confident. Also, don't die at the start of an episode or when you're off camera. People don't like that xD

Well, I can only promise I'll try. 

On that note, I made another episode of me playing Minecraft. Sorry, if it's boring.

Also, I changed the name of the topic to fit more than one video. Enjoy!

Ep. 2: Setting things up

Edited by Koori

• 2 months later...
(edited)
And so I play Minecraft again. 

While on Twitter, I got a suggestion from one of my friends that I should do challenges in Minecraft. Challenges that others suggest.

CHALLENGE:

"My first challenge for you. Before building a house, build a shelter out of any hill that you see fit. If there's no hills around, dig a shelter in the ground." - Silver Bullet

So if you have a challenge in mind, please leave a comment and I will think about doing it

While this challenge was simple, I enjoyed doing it.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Ep. 4: Challenged

Edited by Koori

“My newest challenge for you is to build a farm house. Where your actual home will be. Once you've built your house, begin establishing a ranch. For sheep, cows, pigs, and chickens. You'll want to build separate pens.” - SCPFanboy

Well after some off screen action I return with another challenge. Only this time there's an extra challenge in the mix. Namely surviving.

Enjoy the video and keep those suggestions coming.

Ep. 5: Challenge #2 with enemies everywhere

• 2 weeks later...
Challenge #3: "The challenge is to build a 5x5 tower behind your home. At least 64 blocks high." – SCPFanboy 

Challenge #4: "So here's my newest challenge. Search for and mine 100 pieces of iron." – SCPFanboy

Challenge #5: "Other challenge I had in mind is for you to locate a jungle and collect seven pieces of jungle wood as well as at least 15 cocoa beans." – SCPFanboy 

With three new challenges at hand, it is time to start exploring... or at least try to.

I hope you'll enjoy the video and keep those challenges coming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's back to the cave for me to search for more materials. What will I find?

Also, time to continue the challenge and expand my house a bit and then some more.

• 1 month later...

Cave exploring continues as I find more materials while avoiding lava and other possible dangers.

I finally completed one of the challenges laid out at me. 100 iron ingots.

Exploration continues and I make a surprising discovery.

• 2 weeks later...