Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some questions about vending at BABScon

Adlynh

Hi everypony!

I'm a little french brony artist that would be interested to be vendor at BABScon, but I have a few questions :

How many people and vendors are usually attending this convention?

And do we need to be horsefamous to have good sells? I'm totally unknown in the fandom but I'm vending in European conventions since 2013 (GalaCon, BUCK, Bronydays...) and always had good sales. I'm wondering if I could do the same in an american convention or if it's totally impossible. ^^; Also I hope my application would be accepted, I'm not sure my art is good enough to be accepted in an american convention... ^^;

• 3 weeks later...

I was an absolute nobody and vended at BABS as my first and second con vending. I made a decent chunk of change both times, roughly the same amount. About 2,400 people were at BABS this year and 50-ish vendors if my memory serves right.

Depends on what you're selling and how you stand out. I think you can do pretty well looking at your gallery. (Off topic but I swear I recognize your work from somewhere. Were you an artist with CS at one point?)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was an absolute nobody and vended at BABS as my first and second con vending. I made a decent chunk of change both times, roughly the same amount. About 2,400 people were at BABS this year and 50-ish vendors if my memory serves right.

Depends on what you're selling and how you stand out. I think you can do pretty well looking at your gallery. (Off topic but I swear I recognize your work from somewhere. Were you an artist with CS at one point?)

Well that's some good news to hear you don't have to be famous in the pony world to be a vendor! I live in California and my boyfriend and I attended BABS last year. This year we opened our own business specializing in pony-themed bath bombs and were really interested in selling too. :)