Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Fourth Equestria girl's movie title already confirmed?

Unlikeable Pony

I'm all up for a summer camping movie, if they get to go swimming in a lake wearing delightfully modest swimsuits :)

That is like the fantasy of half the fandom. I hope to Celestia they don't do that because that would get ugly real fast.

Just make an EQG series already :/

This. Right here. Are you listening Hasbro?
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

with all the magic running rampant, at this point, they could easily pull off a "magic School Bus" type scenario

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. Think big bro, like a Hogwarts-like school :P  , as we already got Harry Potter shoutouts both in the series and the comics  :sunbutt:

I thought Legends of Everfree was going to be the name of the TV series, or am I wrong?

Equestria Academy was the supposed name of an EG series, but it apparently was a mistranslation. Now with this Legends of the Everfree, no one knows what it is really. Let's just see Friendship Games first and well see later

I honestly think it's going to be a series "legends of Everfree" sounds like a name a name for a show I mean how would this sound My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 4 Legends of Everfree kinda sounds a bit weird.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly think it's going to be a series "legends of Everfree" sounds like a name a name for a show I mean how would this sound My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 4 Legends of Everfree kinda sounds a bit weird.

I doubt they'll drop the "Equestria Girls" part in the tittle :dash: , it helps know the audience said work is part of EG -_- .

Just picture this: You love Doom, and you see a game called "Absolution". Would you Ignore it not knowing it's actually a Doom game? Probably so, that's why it was changed to Doom 64 later. You might think, "That can't happen, I would've find out", but remember, most people don't get as well informed as us  -_-

Actually it would make sense if this is a TV show. For example pony Twilight doesn't seem to be in the next film. The introduction of human Twilight seems to set things up for an episodic model as that would mean there's no dimensional travel BS. 

"With great profit comes great exploitation."

Or, as long as they make the moolah, they'll make more movies.  (see: DISNEY)

And it may be possible that the 'Legends Of Everfree' might actually refer to an online-website game; appropriate title and all.

Oh, and I actually think the person in the pic reminds me of Tree Hugger a bit - might be the flowers.

• Brohoof 1

I know we haven't seen the third movie yet and we know nothing about this upcoming 4th movie; however, I think sometimes is just better to let a franchise die while it is at its best. Obviously, Hasbro wants money and it was predictable that it would squeeze the hell out of EQG but I thought they wouldn't do more than 3 movies. I like EQG, but I don't want Hasbro to screw it up  :wat:

Anyway, if it's going to be a thing, I hope they make an awesome work  :muffins:

Equestria Academy was the supposed name of an EG series, but it apparently was a mistranslation. Now with this Legends of the Everfree, no one knows what it is really. Let's just see Friendship Games first and well see later

Ah ok yeah guess we will have to wait.

To be honest, I expect them to snip off the "MLP" part of equestria girls pretty soon. Its strong enough to stand on its own without the "MLP" moniker IMO, and they seem to be trying to make it a distinct franchise now I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Although a hope for a fourth movie, the spin-off series seems more likely. Although there are are some unanswered questions, (Will Sunsets human counterpart show up; will she ever make an appearance back in Equestria; Will the Equestria Twilight be able to have some time alone with Flash; Will Sunset or the Human Twilight have boyfriends themselves; etc) and I hope they keep coming up with adventures for the human world, I can't see both Twilights being in the same world for too long, at least without attracting attention and causing further troubles ... on the other hand, maybe the there will be EQG4! I doubt the 'Legends of The Everfree' title through. Maybe that will be the title for the feature length film?!

Well with the third film ending on another cliff hanger a continuation of SOME KIND is very likely.

Why are the pictures before the movie is made always so ugly? If it's to cater to the little kids, are their sense of design that awful where they would like these stuff? Surely they could do a better job. 

I think kids might actually like that art style, or at least not mind it. Young children aren't exactly professional art critics, and I can't imagine that it cost a lot to hire whoever designed them. Also, they're ripping off the Monster High franchise and want to steal some of the fans of that.