Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Fourth Equestria girl's movie title already confirmed?

Unlikeable Pony

This could be pretty interesting. I'd love to see what they do with the whole inter-dimensional portal thing (I'm a HUGE fan of that sort of stuff!), not to mention seeing the possibility of having two of the Mane 6.

Also, it could reveal the human world version of Sunset Shimmer, too.

I would love for it to be a series, however there are some things I'd like them to do.

- Major focus on Supernatural/Paranormal/Magical plots.

- Focus on Native Human world magic, not Equestrian magic.

- Mystical/Mythical entities like Discord/Chrysalis/Tirek/etc... should remain as such, and not just become human civilians.

- Healthy mix of brand new original characters, not just rehashing FiM characters.

- The Dazzlings as recurring villains.

- Occasional Equestria references, but only sparingly. Very rare visits from Pony Sparkle and the Mane 6, preferably having adopted new aliases/wardrobes for their visits. An episode about the Human versions showing the Pony versions around their world would be kinda neat.

- Hydia and Megan from the original series.

- Human world Sunset Shimmer as a villain. Can be redeemed later. I imagine her as a famous archaeologist/scientist/adventurer who takes an interest in magic. Would focus on uncovering Human magic, not Equestrian magic. Possibly with characters like Starlight Glimmer, Daring Do and Doctor Hooves as part of team she leads in their endeavours.

- A clear distinction between Human world technology being more advanced than Equestrian technology. The writing for tech levels in FiM is very inconsistent. That is not a good thing.

- Occasional focus on inter-dimensional travel and intrusions, and I don't mean Equestria, there could be other dimensions. A dimension like The Abyss from the Mage the Awakening series might make a good looming threat throughout the series.

- Some focus on overlapping paralel dimensions that are part of the same world/universe, like the Spirit World(Animal/Nature/Elemental/Totem Spirits, etc...), Spectral Realm(Realm of Ghosts), Ethereal Realm, Shadow Realm, etc... This would be a cool research focus for Sunset, Sci-Twi and villains. Discord could come from the Spirit World, since he's a Spirit of Chaos.

Edited by Evil_Emperor
  • Brohoof 1

The ending did kinda look like a cliffhanger. I understand it was kinda supposed to be a joke with the two twilights seeing each other but it just didn't feel right. I pretty sure the Blu-ray version will pull a marvel on us and put a post credit scene at the end.

The ending did kinda look like a cliffhanger. I understand it was kinda supposed to be a joke with the two twilights seeing each other but it just didn't feel right. I pretty sure the Blu-ray version will pull a marvel on us and put a post credit scene at the end.

I hope so, too. Twi could just get one additional line, like "Soooo, if there's a me in this world, does that mean there's another you, too?" *while looking at Sunset Shimmer*, which could open up a 4th, and answer what everyone has wondered since the first movie.(and hopefully, FINALLY draw Sunset back to her pony world home)
  • Brohoof 1

Sweet! More Equestria Girls!

And the MLP movie is gonna be in 2016? I thought it was scheduled for '17...

It's a tentative date for the movie, it either could air earlier, or later, though, they tend to air later when those dates are tentative  :dash:

Did anybody ever thought about that SS counterpart who possbliy could still be evil is one of the legends of the everfree. I mean if she is hiding there waiting for an opportunity to come then she is kind of a mystery. i also like the fact that the portal and holes human twi opend could lead to yet another mystry. so who every mentioned that, great job.

• Brohoof 1

Did anybody ever thought about that SS counterpart who possbliy could still be evil is one of the legends of the everfree. I mean if she is hiding there waiting for an opportunity to come then she is kind of a mystery. i also like the fact that the portal and holes human twi opend could lead to yet another mystry. so who every mentioned that, great job.

I was wondering where human sunset shimmer was.

Just make an EQG series already :/

They might as well say its a series. With really long episodes

It makes sense, if you watched FG surely you noticed all the portals leading to the Everfree forest, maybe one got left open...like the one under the bleechers....cough....oh god did i just start the idea for a million fan fictions?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to the 4th Equestria Girls movie for next year, so excellent news that the president of Hasbro Studios "Stephen Davis" says that they're going to work on another Equestria Girls movie until it's finally announced by February 2016!  :)

I think it will follow the same pattern like last year. After RR came out in September, around November or December that's when we got that sticker thing packet which had the FG logo. Then in February that's when the director announced he was busy working on EG3. Finally we got the trailer around the summer time of this year.

So just maybe in the next month or two we'll get a leaked toy from the toy fair with the EQ4 logo or something.

Edited by KillSh0ck4

• 2 weeks later...