Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you hope people say behind your back?

Troblems

Well, I once found out that 2 people were talking about how I look like David Tennant.

People saying that I look like senpai #1 (I have several senpais) is probably the biggest compliment I can get, well, a compliment about looks, anyway.

"Gee wow, polyblank is amazing merchant, would 10/10 gaurd him in Apoc Rising"

"Lol i like this guy will not kill his merchant shop for his merchant gear he spent a sh load of time collecting"

"I hope I can give him a good time"

"I don't think about him"

It's not hard to tell what is actually going to occur in their heads.

Since my back faces behind me, and behind my back requires being in front of me, I hope it's honest (whatever it may be), since they're saying it to my face. :derp:

Say that I'm a smart, talented person and at least a decent artist. I'm used to negative things said about me behind my back, but it would be really awesome to overhear some nice things.

I also wouldn't mind being called "The Healer Who Always Has to Save the Raid Group" on WoW. XD

• 3 years later...

Sometimes they say what I want them to say. Always within their free will to let themselves be controlled by other will.

For this I create subtle states of mind, a motion, a simple movement, a glance. It creates a change, a condition, a polarity that affects the behavior to manipulate someone into acting in any way he or she wishes me to control. This can result in any form of behaviour.

The same gesture that causes well-being in someone, can produce fear in another. The gesture is vague enough for them to polarize it, give it an identity, context and meaning, theirs, based on the electrochemical, electromagnetic and energetic nature of each self.

They realize they had always control over themselves, and how they are perceived by the other.

My nature isn't as easily defined. Others don't know how to define me. Some people look at me with doubt, some others are curious, some others are desirous, some others are rejecting. In my understanding, polarity is an illusion, so it doesn't matter either way, each one finds itself in the mirror.

For someone I was a saint, and thus he was blessed. For someone I was a devil, and thus he was harmed. For someone I was nothing, and thus nothing happened.

Well, I think it depends. I don't think my friends or others ever say anything negative about me because it's just who we are and that there's nothing bad to talk about ourselves.

Except for this one friend who will sometimes blab garbage about me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...