Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Merch Do You Want/Are You Getting Soon?

redaxted

This is for people who are getting MLP merchandise soon or want merch, whether they already own some or not. I currently don't own any merchandise, but I'm getting the Vinyl Collectible Figures soon; all of them. Well, at least the Mane 6. I'm getting them when I come back from vacation, which I'm very excited about, but I'm wondering what merchandise you want, or plan to get soon? Sorry if a similar topic to this had been created, I've scanned all the topic in this area of the forums and I couldn't find anything too similar to this.

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-ordered a book: My little Pony:The Art of Equestria. Found it on Amazon.

My Little Pony: The Art of Equestria presents, for the first time, a deep exploration of the art and illustrations from this beloved animated series, Friendship Is Magic. Beginning with the show’s premiere and taking readers through its fifth season, the book offers an amazing collection of the art and design that bring this wonderful series to life. The book takes readers behind the scenes of the show and explores how favorite characters and the landscape of Equestria came to look as they are today. Beyond the television show, My Little Pony: The Art of Equestria also examines the intriguing fan culture—including the fan art movement inspired by Friendship Is Magic. With a rich array of conceptual art, episode storyboards, and memorable scenes from the show, My Little Pony: The Art of Equestria is the ultimate guidebook, collector’s item, and fan keepsake.”

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1419715771?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01

post-30984-0-06132500-1439866227.jpeg

but I'm getting the Vinyl Collectible Figures soon; all of them

I've been building my collection up for a while. I have about 45 figures with two spares that I want to get rid of. I've spent a lot but I got the entire group of 25 plus most of the variants. Just the normal ones will set you back 400 dollars or more.

As for me and merch, I think I want to get the Apple Bloom variant vinyl figure. In fact, I'll be bidding on one tonight. If I get it, I'll have it signed next month at Equestria LA.

• Brohoof 1

I'm getting this lovely baby <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Me and her are going to best of friends <3<3<3<3

sig-3997161.4th-dimension-rarity-plush.j

Such a sweet darling <3

I ordered that plushie to! =)=)=)=)=)=)=) <3

I'm getting 4de Fluttershy and Rarity! <3<3

• Brohoof 1

have some figurines and a fluttershy plushy just looking for a good hat and shirt really I'm looking for a good spot to find merch to that isn't Walmart :P what's a good site anypony know one?

I saw this when I was at Target earlier today... ^_^ 

51DZY1mb2CL.jpg

I was very tempted to get it, they were about the size of the funko vinyl figures, and looked to be better quality. Plus, they were brushables. :yay:

:sunny: That pricetag though. 85$ Le sigh. :pout:

(edited)

Okay, I'm so excited! I'm getting a Fluttershy Vinyl figure soon! Some relatives wanted to get me something nice, and asked me to suggest something... So I decided upon that one! Can't wait!

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

My most highly anticipated merch right now is wave 14 of the blind bags, which have already been released in Singapore.  I hope they come out in the US soon!

After that, I'll be waiting for the 3rd series of Mystery Minis, of which I plan to buy a whole box.  I think those will show up around October.

I really want that 4DE Rarity plush too, but I'm not holding my breath.  If it comes out before xmas then I'll be surprised.