Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Merch Do You Want/Are You Getting Soon?

redaxted

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get a Nightmare Moon plushie and three pony T-shirts of Luna, Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon for Christmas! I can't wait! I'd love to get the Funko figurine of Princess Luna one day, but I can't find it or it's too expensive  >_>

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

For Christmas I got me a Rainbow Dash hoodie with a Fluttershy T-shirt and some pins from We Love Fine

I still have money left so I'm planning on maybe buying brushables or funko figures

For Christmas I'm getting a Doctor Whooves blanket and a poster book, and the only reason I know this is because my parents made me show them on Amazon then proceeded to order the stuff I wanted while I watched.

• 1 month later...

I ordered a 4th dimension princess luna the new one with shower accurate colors and few days ago. I plan to cuddle with the princess of the night during nighttime. I ordered it a couple days ago and it's supposed to ship some time this month and although it's only really been a few days it feels like I've been waiting eons.

I'm waiting on my Flutter Pony to arrive. I need to get repro wings for her, poor girl.

While it's not pony merch I am going to get some floating shelves this month and I need two show stable carrying cases so I can use my bookshelf for my books.

• 2 weeks later...

BaB has some Derpy plushies in stock. Definitely, I'll be looking to pick one up!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

lucky you, the BaB I've seen only had Twi and Vinyl Scratch

Regarding my last post, I've been successful in getting the royal sisters' chapterbooks and Art of Equestria. Besides those, I got the first Daring Doo book, a Big Mac blind funko, and an adorable Scutie funko figurine :rainbowkiss:. I dunno what toy I'm getting next time, but I'm sure I want an EG mini, either Pinks, Rares or Dashie, as I already got toys of Flutters and Sunny. I'll see if I can get the second Daring Doo later this year, and if it's good, Cadance's too