Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Things That Get on Your Nerves

redaxted

Tell you what... The most random thing that annoys me a ridiculous amount are peppers on pizza. I don't like the peppers, they don't taste nice! I always pick them off the pizza and put them on the side of the plate. Another random thing that gets on my nerves is when I tap the wrong button on my iPad. I always end up visiting the wrong topic on the forums XD but what annoys you the most? And why?

• Brohoof 4

Im annoyed when I'm meaning to say something then someone interrupts me and then I forget what i was supposed to be saying and I cant get it back into my head anymore =)=)=)=)

Oh my goooosh yes! That is so enraging! Why didn't I think of that? That gets on my nerves too, especially when I had a good joke or sarcastic quip to say.

• Brohoof 2

When I see something that is not straight. Not only does it bother me to no end, it causes me to go through an intense rage which leads me to fondling the object until it is perfectly straight.

It's a character flaw.

• Brohoof 5

Oh, here's one that really annoys me. This one just sprung to mind. How all these people keep putting *hugs* or even worse *huggles* in their status updates.

Weirdos...

• Brohoof 5

When someone goes like:

"Hey what's up?"

on skype and I reply with

"Uh I am .........blah blah blah ............how about you?"

and then they never reply. Like seriously wtf?

• Brohoof 6

When someone goes like:

"Hey what's up?"

on skype and I reply with

"Uh I am .........blah blah blah ............how about you?"

and then they never reply. Like seriously wtf?

that happens on facebook to and it is very annoying

• Brohoof 2

When I hear children use foul language/adults use it near children.

ah yes, that disgusts me. I use censored bad language in my posts sometimes but I never say anything like that. I won't give into the peer pressure...
  • Brohoof 2

People chewing with their mouths open. (The sound T^T)

Small kids (Under 12). Pretty much everything they do annoys me. babies I dislike even more.

People not respecting personal space.

People who always need acknowledgment before saying what they want to next. (Like they go "I'm going out". Then needing an "okay" before saying "To McDonalds"). Saves a lot of time to say it all at once.

People clearly making up facts to support what they're saying. I understand misinformation, but pulling it out of thin air is just a nono.

Non-friends/non-family trying to motivate. If anything it discourages me more. You say it to seem like a good person, not because you mean it.

People in general.

Edited by Zombies164

I hate when I get blamed for other people's mistakes, I don't like being told what to do, sometimes, but how they ask is important. Not so much what to do and HOW to do it, it's like bitch stfu I know what I'm doing.

I absolutely cannot stand it when I'm blamed and lectured for not doing a task that could also have easily been done by my sister. I never see her get lectured or reprimanded for not doing something, and yet I do? Annoys me so much. Also, I can't stand the sounds of loud chewing.

When I hear children use foul language/adults use it near children.

I slap my niece and nephew upside the head if I hear them swear at an adult.  Usually this garners a second smack when they swear at me for the first hit.  They're 14 and 15, respectively.  I have no problems with them swearing in casual conversation; everyone does it, and I'm more than known for shooting the shit when they come to visit.

• Brohoof 1

Im annoyed when I'm meaning to say something then someone interrupts me and then I forget what i was supposed to be saying and I cant get it back into my head anymore =)=)=)=)

Yeah, my parents make me do that all the time  -_-

One random thing I hate is having a whole week without workout. I got so obsessed with working out and keep in shape after being the fat kid my whole life, that I get mad if something don't let me work out  >_>

• Brohoof 1

I get annoyed when I answer someone's question or explain something, and then not even five seconds later someone else in our conversation asks the exact same question. 

• Brohoof 1

When i'm explaining something that could easily be taken out of context to a couple of friends and the room suddenly gets quiet for no reason. Then everyone looks at me like i'm a weirdo.