Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Things That Get on Your Nerves

redaxted

When people who do not work in my department and have not been working at my store for as long as I have tell me how to do my freakin' job. This drives me up the wall because I'm like, "You don't work over here. You don't know what you're talking about. Go away and leave me to my own devices." I am not one of  those people that needs to be babysat at work. I know how to do my job.

• Brohoof 1

-chewing with your mouth open. Well actually just other people doing it. Actually hearing anyone else eating food and chewing annoys me and grosses me out lol.

-when someone opens my bedroom door and leaves without shutting it.

• Brohoof 4

- people cringing too hard.

Makes me cry.  :nom:  :nom:

Edited by Guest

Let's see things that get on my nerves:

Chewing with your mouth open.

Standing around aimlessly and getting in other peoples' ways.

Being unreasonably loud for no apparent reason.

• Brohoof 1

-- People littering their gum on the ground. It's inconsiderate and I absolutely hate this with a passion. Stepping in gum is so disgusting!

-- When people try to discredit something they know nothing about.

-- Girls that wear leggings as pants. For Pete's sake, leggings are not pants! They're suppose to be worn under a dress or skirt. Gah!

-- Guys who walk down the street with no shirt on.

-- Daisy dukes that are so short you can see the beginning line of people's butts. Where has all the decency gone? For shame...

-- Messy buns. I just can't -- please, if you're going to make a bun, take the time to make it properly.

-- Wearing pajamas out in public in the middle of the day. My first thought; he/she must be employed! [sarcasm off] :P

-- Pants sagging. For the love of all things decent, pull up your pants! I don't want to see your boxers and crack of your butt!

Phew, ok -- these are only the ones that I could think of right now, but I'm sure there's more. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

People who use memes or worse: people who use memes "ironically". That shrek b.s., or the "mlg montage parodies". Ugh.

Non-friends/non-family trying to motivate. If anything it discourages me more. You say it to seem like a good person, not because you mean it.

Um, no the hell i don't! smh

• Brohoof 1

I hate it when people drive slowly by you in the parking lot and they stare at you, or when they're walking by you in the store and they just stare at you as they go by...  Pay attention to whatever it is that you're doing and mind your own business, seriously guys...

(edited)

-when someone opens my bedroom door and leaves without shutting it.

I feel your pain... That's the worst thing ever. Even if the door is only like 2cm open.

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

I get annoyed at little common things that people get wrong. Like when people call orcas killer whales/whales. They're dolphins. 

Also when people write in text speak. Is it really that hard to spell out words?

There's a lot of little things that bug me, but one thing that REALLY bugs me is when people leave unnecessary lights turned on. My mom does it all the time, so you can imagine what I have to deal with.

• Brohoof 2

When you are chilling and you suddenly think of something really cool or really smart, but as soon as you try to think about the idea it vanishes from your brain. Like this one time this idea came across my head about saving gas on my truck but as soon as i tried really thinking about it the idea vanished

Another thing is when you're driving and the car in front of you doesnt use their signals but you do. Like, really man? Its not like you have to get out of your car and manually turn the signals on.

• Brohoof 1

- When a game decides to give me even more higher difficulties after beating the game on every main difficulty, instead of giving me something nice for my hard work.

- Teenagers

- Flys or other insects that just fly around your room all the time.

- When i accidentally delete my post by double clicking and then typing.

- When a franchise has every thing in my language, except that one movie/game in between.

• Brohoof 2

Blatant, offensive assumptions. When people say "I forget" instead of "I forgot". Random loud noises, people screaming.

• Brohoof 1

The overuse of internet memes. When I see this happen it makes me ask, is creative humor not a thing anymore? I am sure it is but memes are the mainstream thing now. Rinse and repeating.

I also cannot stand things that are overly loud for no apparent reason. Loudness makes my anxiety flare up but it also is just straight up irritating. ~_~ That brings me to another similar annoyance; Those who use loudness as a form of comedy. Just, no.

• Brohoof 2

It annoys me when a guy says that another guy made his game wrong and says that the game doesn't fit with the story line. Like ummmmmmmmm. The creator knows more about his OWN game then some smart, cocky fan. UGH.

• Brohoof 3

Oh, here's one that really annoys me. This one just sprung to mind. How all these people keep putting *hugs* or even worse *huggles* in their status updates.

Weirdos...

I honestly don't see how this could be annoying unless you mean those not to mention any names who put that in other people's status updates even though it has absolutely no relevance at all to what the status update said. 

-My grandma died today :(

-I'm sorry about that.. *hugs*

OK

-Hey guys which game should I livestream next?

-*huggles*

NOT OK

• Brohoof 2

There are two particular annoyances on my mind this morning:

-Coworkers who call in three consecutive shifts because the company says they can and it only counts as one. There's this one who every once and a while calls in these three same shifts of his week. I try to not assume that people are doing it to play the system, but this is becoming just a little bit too coincidental. I know people take advantage of it. Yet if I did I guarantee I'd be called back to the office.

-The toilet seat being left up! Yes, I know... Generic complaint. But my dad does it all of the time now. >.> No matter how much my mom and I tell him not to... Geez. I'm going to have to glue that stupid thing shut!

Oh wait, just kidding... I actually have a third:

-The stupid astrological signs fad on Tumblr. It has never been funny.

• Brohoof 2

There are two particular annoyances on my mind this morning:

-Coworkers who call in three consecutive shifts because the company says they can and it only counts as one. There's this one who every once and a while calls in these three same shifts of his week. I try to not assume that people are doing it to play the system, but this is becoming just a little bit too coincidental. I know people take advantage of it. Yet if I did I guarantee I'd be called back to the office.

-The toilet seat being left up! Yes, I know... Generic complaint. But my dad does it all of the time now. >.> No matter how much my mom and I tell him not to... Geez. I'm going to have to glue that stupid thing shut!

Oh wait, just kidding... I actually have a third:

-The stupid astrological signs fad on Tumblr. It has never been funny.

According my astrological sign, I am most likely to kill someone with a blunt object.

Yeah astrology is just dumb...

According my astrological sign, I am most likely to kill someone with a blunt object.

Yeah astrology is just dumb...

Yes, astrology is very dumb. But this fad is somehow even dumber... I log onto Tumblr and every single time I see a slew of "The signs as..." posts. Ugh.

Yes, astrology is very dumb. But this fad is somehow even dumber... I log onto Tumblr and every single time I see a slew of "The signs as..." posts. Ugh.

According to astrology me and my wife should have been mortal enemies.