Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Things That Get on Your Nerves

redaxted

Random things that get on my nerves are:

-When people leave doors open behind them. Close the door before a mosquito gets in!

-When people are bad with technology. I'm sure at least one of you guys has a family member who can't seem to figure out how to use a computer, right?

-Two words: Bad grammar. :okiedokielokie:

-Internet arguments. They're a waste of time and they never end peacefully. Most of the time, it just boils down to a bunch of people spewing insults at each other.

-When people correct me. You might not be trying to annoy me, but it's still annoying.

-People who can't seem to shut up in the movie theater. Be quiet! I'm trying to watch a movie!

Edited by RedFireDrgn

I'll have to say when someone takes a picture of me. It just really creeps me out even if one of my family members takes it it still creeps me out every time.

I'll have to say when someone takes a picture of me. It just really creeps me out even if one of my family members takes it it still creeps me out every time.

When people say, "is is", as in: "What it is is stupid."

GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're correct - it IS stupid.  What it is, by the way, proves that the person saying such is an asshat uneducated in the ways of language.

People who blast loud music in public places. If you're in a vehicle, keep music at a volume low enough for only the occupants to hear. If outside or in an establishment such as a restaurant or shopping store, plug in your damn earphones, please. 

Terms like 'YOLO', 'bae', and whatever other words teenagers are using nowadays. I don't think they're exactly bad, but they're used extensively to the point it's annoying, specifically the former. People need to stop using 'YOLO' as an excuse to do stupid things. 

Baggy pants. I've actually seen people wearing their jeans past their knees. How are you even able to walk? Please, pull up your pants because I have no business seeing what your undergarments look like.  >_>

Social justice warriors, specifically on Tumblr. It's a wonderful thing to stand up for your beliefs and what you think is right, but I think people are beginning to get offended over every. little. thing. that someone says or does. 

• Brohoof 1

When someone is halfway into a sentence and they freeze, then I have to go "uh-huh" to get them to finish their sentence. Sometimes I have to do it twice.

Dunno why but that happens a lot with me.

When someone is halfway into a sentence and they freeze, then I have to go "uh-huh" to get them to finish their sentence. Sometimes I have to do it twice.

Dunno why but that happens a lot with me.

How tight is the clothing you generally wear? Maybe they keep spotting something distracting? :lol:

• Brohoof 1

How tight is the clothing you generally wear? Maybe they keep spotting something distracting? :lol:

Ack no! I always wear super baggy stuff or track suits!  :wau:  Though they do usually seem to be staring at something~  :yay:

When you're trying to walk around someone, and they try to do the same which only ends up in them walking straight towards you again... and they try changing direction again, but I'm doing the same and end up facing towards them again. :P

• Brohoof 1

Slow walkers. One of my biggest pet peeves. Makes me want to push someone.

And people who abruptly stop in the middle of the hallway....and then get mad when you run into them! Sorry (not really) but that was your fault honey, so don't expect an apology from me. The hallways in high school are already ridiculously crowded enough  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Slow walkers. One of my biggest pet peeves. Makes me want to push someone.

And people who abruptly stop in the middle of the hallway....and then get mad when you run into them! Sorry (not really) but that was your fault honey, so don't expect an apology from me. The hallways in high school are already ridiculously crowded enough  ^_^

Oh god, I remember dealing with those people all the time when I was in middle and high school, it annoyed the heck out of me.

I have big issues with word "must". 

I don't always show it but I hate it when people say I must do something when in fact I don't have to do it. I know they don't mean it that way, but it appears as a rude thing to do for me. Like when week ago my friend called me randomly when I was at work and was like "You must to take me from <insert name of town next to my here>, I am in rush!". I understand, he has to get back fast, but what does "must" mean here? Not only I don't have to do it, I actually can't do it, because I am... at work! 

Of course word "must" in english doesn't always have same meaning as in polish, but  still I am pretty sure You know what I mean. 

People who stop and chat with their friends in the middle of a fucking pathway that everyone else is trying to get through.

• 2 weeks later...

Things that annoy me... People chewing with their mouth open, people just chewing GUM, I HATE gum, people who drive REALLY slow, and people who road rage at you when you are going the SPEED limit and they want to go faster, and most people on the road that don't know how to drive.