Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you play with your hair?

碇 シンジン

Not exactly "Play" more like "Adjustments" that I try to make the nice hair look better, but in turn make it look worse which makes more  "Adjustments" :adorkable:. So from pretty good looking hair, it turns reallly...bad :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm constantly messing with my hair. Actually, while scrolling through and spotting this topic, I was actually playing with my hair.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

My hair is kinda short (Short enough to stick up at the front), but I still play with it, I'll get a little bit of my hair and twirl it around in a circle until it's wrapped around my finger, then I'll twirl in the other way to unwrap it.

• Brohoof 1

On occasion I do like to curl it around my fingers when it gets longer thatn normal...but more than anything I like OTHER playing with my hair...like, running their fingers through it slowly, maybe massaging the scalp gently.

tis noice

• Brohoof 1

Nah, not so much. My hair is quite healthy, but it tends to get oily very quickly, so I tend to keep my hands off of it as to not dirty it up quickly. I have to wash it thoroughly every day to keep it nice as it is. Every now and then I'll grab some strands of hair and mess around with it though. :3

• Brohoof 1

I tend to run my fingers through it, especially when I'm nervous or bored.

Sometimes, when it's hot out, I'll fluff it to try to cool my scalp.  Or if it's wet (sweat, rain, etc.), I'll wring it out between my fingers, just because.

It might be weird, but if I enjoy it, then I enjoy it.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...