Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you play with your hair?

碇 シンジン

I play with my hair incessantly. I always need to be doing something with my hands and fussing with my hair is one of them. I used to bite my nails when I was little, so this is a much better alternative.  

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yes, all the time. I have a waist-length blond ponytail, so it's pretty hard not to.

Especially in bed when too much tossing and turning inevitably leads to me rolling my face into some of my hair, and then I need to rearrange it or else suffer incessant self-face tickling.

Although when I play with it too much, that's a strong sign I should've washed it by now and I'm doing the hair equivalent of scratching an itch because it just feels unwashed.

(other people have also played with it after asking permission, which is maybe the only time I feel more like Rarity than Twilight :D)

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Other people do more than me. It’s really weird but at least it’s moreso family than strangers (strangers usually consisted of classmates I didn’t know well)

How dare they! It's your hair and your space :glimmer: :P . You should have called the police to have them imprisoned :proud: .

I usually just try to keep mine fluffed and tidy :wacko: .... 

• Brohoof 1

If I play too much, and cook food at the same time, I risk getting hair in my food.

That ain't good.

Though, our pizza place has good pizzas, but that's because the chef uses his arm hair as spices, mm!

• 1 year later...