Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

member q+a Nervous Stitch Q&A

Simon

Welcome to our first member Q&A!  This week we'll be chatting with Nervous Stitch!

Stitch is one of MLP Forum's Commission Artists who makes people happy with her fantastic plush making skills.  Check out her work here!

So be sure to toss all your questions about being a commission artist, plush making, ponies, and anything else you can think of below!

As always, I'll get us started with the first question. :D

What made you get in to plush making?

• Brohoof 8

What fabric you prefer in plush making =)=)=)?

What was the first plushie you made =)=)=)?

You use your own patterns =)=)=)?

How your plushies are so adorable and cute=)=)?

How long you been making plushies =)=)=)?

What pony plushie that you made has been your favorite =)=)?

Why you picked name Nervous Stich =)?

Do you sew plushies by hand or with sewing machine =)?

What is your advice if someone is starting plushmaking =)=)?

Your Rarity plushie is beautiful =)?

Do you hug the plushies you made before you send the to the pony who comissioned them =)?

Do you have your own plushie you made =)?

What is the hardest part of making a pony plushie =)=)=)?

Are you happy with your plushies =)=)=)?

I would love to have one of your plushies one day =)?

How are you today =)=)?

• Brohoof 4

Hello Nervous Stitch! It's great to see members joining Q&As.

I have two questions for you - firstly, what are your favourite franchises outside of MLP:FiM? It could be a TV show, video game series or whatnot. And secondly, are there any other artistic activities you would like to learn one day? It can range from music to drawing or sculpting.

• Brohoof 4

Whoo! Good Morning! Thanks again for asking me to do this, I'm very honored...and also looking forward to future member Q&As, haha. Lets go!

What made you get in to plush making?

I've sewn most of my life with my mother, but honestly I started mostly to woo a guy I liked! I was a fan of him and he was a fan of ponies, so I started looking into the different crafts people do surrounding the fandom, and I was amazed. I've never been much for store-bought gifts, so I made his OC for him. It was terrible...but fun!

What would you say is the most hair pulling part of making a pony plush?

Hooves. I hate hooves. Whenever I do a test pattern to work on different parts of my typical pony body, they never have hooves because I just cannot stand them. Perhaps I'm just really bad at geometry or I'm missing a simple trick, but I can't seem to sew a perfect circle onto two straight lines with less than 50 pins. Sewing hooves on takes about the same amount of time as doing the rest of the body, haha.

What fabric you prefer in plush making =)=)=)?

I played with fleece very briefly, but minky is out for my heart! It's a wonderfully soft baby blanket material that sheds more than my kitty. Minky has taught me to never sew with my good pants on, or else they're covered in fur!

What was the first plushie you made =)=)=)?

I actually looked for her during the move since she would be a nice display of "everyone starts out terribly"  :lol:  but she was no where to be found. She was this fleece pony who was blue with painted on eyes and cutie mark and yarn hair. Her head was literally a triangle...like, two triangles sewn together.  :squee:  I made her as a tester before doing the pony for the fella I liked...his turned out a little better.

You use your own patterns =)=)=)?

Yup! I started off with Valleyviolet's pony pattern which you can lift off of Etsy for a few bucks...it's a wonderful starting pattern. It has it's flaws, but it is crazy helpful as a stepstool for how to do basic shapes and how things all fit together. I eventually scrapped that and now use all my own sewing and embroidery patterns!

How your plushies are so adorable and cute=)=)?

They're ponies! How are they not?  :squee: 

How long you been making plushies =)=)=)?

I believe I started with my terrible blue fleece pony around 3 years ago. I took a good hiatus during that time, but around 3 years!

What pony plushie that you made has been your favorite =)=)?

Hmm. It's kind of like picking your favorite child! :lol:  I honestly would like to say this most recent Rarity. I've done Rarity before and being able to have that distinct progress between the two is such a good feeling. Plus, it's Rarity!

Why you picked name Nervous Stich =)?

I've struggled with social anxiety for most of my life, and my mom always gave me the advice to just put your problems out there and once it's out in the air, you don't have to really worry about anyone finding out or judging you. Plus, brutal honesty can be pretty endearing sometimes. This is where 'Nervous' comes from...Stitch is just a sewing reference. I think my sewing defines a lot of my place in the fandom, so it's a big part of my fandom identity.

Do you sew plushies by hand or with sewing machine =)?

Most of the time, I use a sewing machine. I've actually gotten to using the top speed on my machine most of the time..it's a nice achievement! I hand sew most things together, like the head onto the body or the tail/mane onto the naked pony. Think I'm a fan of machine sewing...although hand sewing allows me to get lots of Netflix time in.  :lol:

What is your advice if someone is starting plushmaking =)=)?

To have patience and pride in your work, no matter how terrible it will be at the start, because it most likely will be. Grabbing a existing pattern (etsy has a few, dA has a few free ones that may not be as good) and learning how plushmaking works rather than trying to tackle plushmaking and pattern making is a good idea as well. Asking help is great as well! I cannot count how many times I've messaged my plushie role models with questions on how to do stuff and gotten a wonderful reply and less frustration in turn. The community is very helpful! I love questions as well...or else I wouldn't of said yes to a Q&A!  :lol:

Your Rarity plushie is beautiful =)?

Thank you so much! She really did turn out fairly nice. Most of the pony heads turn out just slightly different and it creates these personalities while they're being made. Her little head fit Rarity so well, it worked out fantastic!

Do you hug the plushies you made before you send the to the pony who comissioned them =)?

They get lots of attention! I give them all a little squeeze (I usually throw them around the room by their extremities to test if they're solid, but that sounds more like pony abuse :wacko:...they get a love squeeze after!) and my mother takes a ton of pictures and spreads them to all her co-workers about how fabulous her daughter is  :okiedokielokie:

Do you have your own plushie you made =)?

Kind of, but not really! I only really have ponies that were not finished products, and were just pattern tests to get my pattern usable to sell. I have a headless Twilight, a headless Nervous Stitch (and her genderbended stallion head sitting next to her), a tiny Boyfriend OC and one finished pony called Sea Shanty from a fairly early pattern test. I really would like to make a Nervous Stitch start to finish for myself..perhaps when I have no commissions!

What is the hardest part of making a pony plushie =)=)=)?

Have to stick with the hooves. Although, I think sending them off is very hard as well. I get a little attached to them and hate to see them go. I almost would like to bother all my commissioners for a picture of them with their pony so I can stick em all in a drawer and have them for inspiration...or have a map that I can thumbtack which ponies are where!

Are you happy with your plushies =)=)=)?

For the most part, yes. I think for most artists it's important to have a nice balance of being pleased with yourself, but not too content. I can get better and I can improve, and I would love to. On the other hand, I think I'm pretty alright plushie wise. I'm happy, but I don't want to get tooo happy!

I would love to have one of your plushies one day =)?

Oh, I know! I've been struggling with even domestic shipping, haha. I've having some issues with boxes right now, but hopefully one day. I like the post office up here a little more since there is a little small town drama between my mother and our old post office (that's what happens when you live in the middle of no where for 18 years) that they aren't really the kindest folk to speak with, haha. My social anxiety stops me a little, as well.

How are you today =)=)?

I'm pretty great, thank you for asking! My boyfriend and I have just transferred to an apartment for the school year and it's pretty nice. It's our first time living together and day 4, we're both still alive, so stuff is going well. I have so much more space here, I'm thinking about putting in another desk for sewing!

Thank you for all your questions!

what are your favourite franchises outside of MLP:FiM?

Hello there! Hmm. Before MLP, I was really into Game of Thrones. I read all the books like, twice throughout high school and I still have some of my paraphernalia kicking around the apartment. Oddly enough, I still haven't finished this latest season of the TV show. I'm pretty casual gaming wise, usually just doing Minecraft with friends or silly phone games. I used to be super hard core into MMOs (Runes of Magic, Rift, early Runescape) growing up and gladly stopped doing that. I would much rather sink hours into something that's learning a new skill than gaming hardcore, haha. Nothing against gaming at all, I was just in a very bad state and didn't balance my life very well!

are there any other artistic activities you would like to learn one day?

All of them! I've played with polymer clay sculpture, silicon molding, crochet, knitting, drawing traditionally and digitally, doing paper artwork...I love knowing a little bit of everything. I'm not particularly good at any of those, but at least I get the concept! I gotta say though, living with Sfyr makes me super jealous that I go into his room and he's making all this beautiful artwork and my drawings end up less than stick figure good, haha. 

What pony E.G: Earth Pony, Alicorn, Pegasus. And Unicorn. Which one is the easiest to make.

Earth pony, of course! Just no extra bits. Unicorns are a pretty close second, since horns are pretty easy and fairly fun to do. Then pegasi, and finally alicorns. I've never done a princess shaped alicorn, but a pony with a horn and wings wouldn't be that bad. A lot of the difficulty in crafting is the mane and tail, rather than the body!

On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, how amazing would you say you are?

Excuse me? I'm disappointed that this scale only goes to 10. :eww: 

I think as a serious question, plushie wise I feel I sit around a 7. Person wise, probably a 7 as well. I got a lot of stuff doing well (both plushie and personwise) but still a little rough around the edges. Always room for improvement!

Good stuff, I like questions. Some of them are questions that I don't really ask myself :) It's very helpful! 

Also, this post has taught me there is an emoticon limit. You can't have too many happy Pinkie Pies!

• Brohoof 5

What is the most happy part to make in pony plushie =)=)=)=)?

Do you sketch the ponies first and plan the pluhsimaking=)=)=)=)?

Do you have any pony merchandise or other pony stuff than your plushies =)=)=)?

When you were little pony did you have any plushies =)=)=)?

What you use to fill the plushies =)=)?

Have you ever worked too hard and felt like =( when doing plushies for the first times=)=)?

What comments you get about the plushies when  other people see them =)=)=)=)?

Does it make you feel happy when you make the plushies =)=)=)?

What if I say that you're one of the best plushie makers i seen =)?

What color thread you use when you sew the pieces together =)=)=)?

Do you talk to the plushies =)=)=)=)?

What is the most happy moment in your life so far=)=)=)?

Is finishing a plushie and seeing it stand happy  great feeling =)=)=)?

What your mom says about the plushies =)=)=)?

Do you consider making plushies a hobby or a job =)=)?

What do you think when doing the plushies=)=)?

Do you enjoy making the plushies=)=)?

Have you ever 'failed' a plushie  and didnt finish it =(?

How many hours a day you work on plushie=)=)?

Do you listen music while making the plushies =)?

Are the plushies something more than they look like, do you get attachment into them <3 =)?

What was your favorite toy when you were small =)=)=)?

Have you sewn other things than plushies =)=)?

Does everyone in your family get a gloves hats and socks sewn by you  for christmas =)=)=)?

You knitted socks =)=)=)?

You knitted tablecloth that you use in the house =)=)=)?

Do you have any pets =)=)=)?

=)=)?

• Brohoof 1

Oooh, we're gunna have a 2 man Q&A! Haha.

What is the most happy part to make in pony plushie =)=)=)=)?

Making heads is my favorite, I believe. Once they get their eyes on and ears, they start to transition between a pile of fabric to something kind of animal like. It's a nice feeling! A personality starts to be a little visible, as much personality as a bodyless head can have!

Do you sketch the ponies first and plan the pluhsimaking=)=)=)=)?

Since bodies are usually very similar, I get the body all done and then pattern out the hair. I've gotten fairly good at piecing out manes/tails that I can just start drawing patterns on paper and usually they'll work very well. Sometimes if I'm lacking some reference, I'll have Sfyr draw me a quick sketch from all sides so I can reference well :)

Do you have any pony merchandise or other pony stuff than your plushies =)=)=)?

I have a couple brushables that I've used to remake into another pony, but no merch that just hangs around untouched :) I would like to, someday.

When you were little pony did you have any plushies =)=)=)?

Oh my, yes! I'm pretty sure I had every beanie baby cat known to man, and I slept with all of them. I had this puffin as well that went everywhere with me...he would go on vacations with us and sit at restaurant tables. I think he was even wanded at the airport and patted down, which was very cute at the time, but now a little weird, haha.

What you use to fill the plushies =)=)?

I'll find a bag. It's called Morning Glory Cluster Stuff, and it's like a polyfill stuffing. I've tried a whole bunch of different stuffings and for some reason, this one is my favorite. It's a little bit cheaper than some other brands, but harder to find!

Have you ever worked too hard and felt like =( when doing plushies for the first times=)=)?

Oh, most certainly. I'm good at pacing myself and not working on something when I know I won't really do my best. My first few ponies I rushed because I started to get frustrated and that can't happen. If something isn't lining up and I've sewn it 10 times and just can't get it to work, I need to just step away.

What comments you get about the plushies when  other people see them =)=)=)=)?

Lovely ones! I love all the comments. Nothing gives me such pride in my work as people who really, really like them. Some of my commissioners have a habit of writing me raving reviews and it's the best. Even people in my life that don't really understand the whole pony thing still respect it as an art form, which is cool.

Does it make you feel happy when you make the plushies =)=)=)?

I would say about 95% of the time, I'm having a blast. I love making stuff for people, especially OCs. I enjoy that most of my business is conducted on a public forum, so there is a little bit of expected communication in the process. I've made some really awesome friends from doing plushies, which is my favorite.

What if I say that you're one of the best plushie makers i seen =)?

That's beyond sweet of you!  I work very hard to make my art something I can be proud of, and comments like that really do keep me going!

What color thread you use when you sew the pieces together =)=)=)?

Whatever color the fabric is! I've acquired so much thread. A sweet old lady of some distance connection to myself recently passed away, and I inherited her huge bag of all purpose thread. We pick a lot of it up at garage sales or clearance at craft stores...I probably have over 200 spools of just sewing thread, plus another 100 embroidery spools!

Do you talk to the plushies =)=)=)=)?

Sadly, nope! I just talk to my kitty while working, haha.

What is the most happy moment in your life so far=)=)=)?

That one is really hard, wow! As cheesy as it sounds, probably graduating high school. I graduated a year ahead of my class and with highest honors, which was pretty happy inducing - but knowing that I'm kind of starting to become my own person and I'm going to move away from my parents house and start college and do real people things...it's a nice start to a new stage of life.

Is finishing a plushie and seeing it stand happy  great feeling =)=)=)?

It's a fantastic feeling! I probably shove anywhere from 30 to 60 hours into a plushie and getting to see them finished and lookin' snazzy is both a relief and a nice feeling. I know I've made someone else happy and also have learned something new about my skill.

What your mom says about the plushies =)=)=)?

Oh, she loves them! She doesn't really get the whole pony thing but genuinely sees what I'm doing as very positive. She's always been so supportive of me, it's wonderful. She really wants to be a part of my crafting process, haha. I'm thinking if I ever start to look at conventions, I have a nice pattern cutter on hand :)

Do you consider making plushies a hobby or a job =)=)?

It depends who I'm making a plushie for! If it's a friend or family, it's a hobby. I know my mistakes are alright because it's a gift to them and mostly the thought is what counts. If money is involved, it is a job 100%. I expect to produce consistent quality and have really nice customer service when it comes to paid commissions...but once I'm not doing something for payment, I loosen up a little!

What do you think when doing the plushies=)=)?

I'm usually thinking of new ways to construct them or to edit the piece I'm working on to make it look better or work better, or trying to solve a problem I'll face later in the plushie. That, or, I'm just watching some Netflix. So much Netflix!

Do you enjoy making the plushies=)=)?

Most definitely! I wouldn't be here if I didn't. It's a fun art form, a nice balance between useful and just a pretty thing for a shelf. They're like cute little squishy sculptures :)

Have you ever 'failed' a plushie  and didnt finish it =(?

Not at all, thank goodness! I've stopped before because I've addressed the issue I needed to address and I don't really have any desire to follow through, but I've never just given up on a plushie. I'm currently constructing a goat though that is by far my most technically difficult so far, so we'll see..haha!

How many hours a day you work on plushie=)=)?

It depends :) Sometimes I like to have a weekend and not think about ponies and just chill and do nothing. Somedays are plushie days and from the moment I wake up to the moment I rest, it's pony time! I would say I probably average around 4 - 5 hours a day, with some days being much less and some being much more.

Do you listen music while making the plushies =)?

If I can't see my computer for some Netflix (jeez, I love Netflix) I usually do have some music playing. I've played the same Pandora station for so long I know all the songs by heart. I sing over the music more than I listen to it, haha.

Are the plushies something more than they look like, do you get attachment into them <3 =)?

To a certain extent, I think so. They kind of have their own little spirit that I get to create, but I also remember certain things I've done with each pony that is marked progress for myself. I get a little attached to what they mean for me craft wise, I think.

What was your favorite toy when you were small =)=)=)?

Has to be the puffin from earlier, haha. He had his own little rubbermaid bucket with blankets and a pillow that he slept in every night :) I believe he's somewhere back at my mother's house!

Have you sewn other things than plushies =)=)?

I used to have a horde of rats (7 at my peak rattiness) that I sewed a whole bunch of little tubes and hammocks for. Aside from that, I've usually made curtains and pillows and other home good stuff!

Does everyone in your family get a gloves hats and socks sewn by you  for christmas =)=)=)?

Haha, I wish! They're all a little more varied, I try to get stuff that suits them pretty well. My mother is really into zebras though, so there may be a plushie zebra in her future :)

You knitted socks =)=)=)?

Socks are much too advanced for my knitting skills, haha. I knitted a ton of granny squares, though!

You knitted tablecloth that you use in the house =)=)=)?

Not quite, but very close to what I started out trying to knit! I wanted to make a nice knit blanket, but I never really got beyond the granny squares. Hurts my fingers!

Do you have any pets =)=)=)?

Too many! I have my kitty, Pixel, who is my partner in crime. She sits and watches me sew and flops on my workspace when it's time for a break. I also have 4 parakeets (Simian, Chico, Dank and Usain Bolt :squee: ) back at my mother's house, and my last remaining little granny rat, Plague. I love animals too much!

=)=)?

:)  :)  

• Brohoof 2

Do you have any type of plushie that you dream of making one day? 

If you were to rate your own plushies (let's just say your newest ones), in terms of quality, from 1-10, what would it be :)

• Brohoof 2

I usually throw them around the room

2b4d7491ebd6127a853f33ad7e85bf48-d7c0c6q

:P

Squeeze after that is lovely though =)<3

What do you think of other plushiemakers in deviantart or other places =)=)=)=)? Do you talk to them =)=)=)?

Do you sleep on your own sewn pillows =)=)=)?

Do you think the MLP Forum is happy place for ponies =)=)=)?

How you can watch Netflix while you sew :o? I mean How can you consentrate on the movie and sewing at the same time =)?

Do you put smiling mouth to your plushies =)=)=)

Do you look and follow other plushiemakers their work and imporvement =)?

You made any plushie buddies=)?

Have you given commissioned plushie to the pony who commissioned it in person and seiing their happy face =) when they get it=)?

What inspires you and keeps you going on making the happy ponies =)=)=)?

Do you watch pony episodes when they air =)=)=)=)? or later =)=)=)?

Did you watch the earlier generations of ponies =)=)=)?

When wandering about MLPF, have you ever seen someone's OC and thought, "That would be a fun one to make!"

Which one of the new characters introduced in Season Five would be a plushie you would relish tackling the most?

• Brohoof 3

What are your favorite songs and or artists?

To the cross out first, I honestly wish I could. I couldn't even afford my own work :squee:  There is a lot of nonsense that goes into plushies, haha. Music..hmm. I'm a teenage girl so I like teenage girl music which I usually feel bad about, haha. Going off of my Pandora Stations..Wax, Red Hot Chili Peppers, CHVRCHES, Air Traffic Controller..and hey Ocean!. I was surprised to find the connection between Hey Ocean! and MLP, to be honest. I'm surprised I didn't hear it before!

Why are we here?

Everyone loves attention :wub:  and I 'unno, we all really like ponies or something, it's still a mystery to me!

Do you have any type of plushie that you dream of making one day?

Chrysalis Chrysalis Chrysalis. That requires a new pattern though...a Changeling is pretty high on my list :) That, and a life sized something or other. 

If you were to rate your own plushies (let's just say your newest ones), in terms of quality, from 1-10, what would it be ?

Ratings are hard, haha. I feel I can comfortably sit at a 7 or an 8. I have a lot of techniques and things down that I didn't before, but there is still a lot to learn. I think I may be a little hypercritical of my own work as well!

Nervous Stitch... any origin on that name, I am intrigued by it... also who is your favorite MLP villain?

I spoke a little on my name a few posts up - it's just a mash of a reference to anxiety and sewing. Chrysalis. She is best pony.  

Do you ever do vending at any conventions?  Any con plans in the future?

I would love to vend. I want to grab Sfyr and run off into the sunset of pony conventions and sell art and plushies..I think a lot of my anxiety is stopping that :) I would like to make it to Pacific Pony Con that's starting up this year, since I have friends out there...but there is Nightmare Nights less than an hour away in October. It may be nice to pop in and check out the other vendors, since I'm in this eternal state of not feeling like I'm solid enough to vend, haha.

The pony abuse is well called for, haha!

What do you think of other plushiemakers in deviantart or other places =)=)=)=)? Do you talk to them =)=)=)?

I look up to all of them so much, it's fantastic. There is so much to learn in how other people do things...I've talked to a few of them, but mostly just asking for some advice :) I've gotten a little attention from those who I look up to, which is the best feeling ever.

Do you sleep on your own sewn pillows =)=)=)?

Not yet, but I will :squee:  With this latest commission I ordered some fabric to cover my pillows with. The fabric has lobsters all over it, it's so cute!

Do you think the MLP Forum is happy place for ponies =)=)=)?

I honestly adore this place, it's fantastic. Everyone is so nice and welcoming, there is an awesome staff and it's a great place to share feelings and talents and all that mushy stuff. I can't say I've been on a really positive forum aside from this one :)

How you can watch Netflix while you sew ? I mean How can you consentrate on the movie and sewing at the same time =)?

If I'm handsewing, it's fairly easy. I do a lot more listening than watching...it may slow me down a little, but it makes stuff run along smoother. Sewing starts to become second nature :)

Do you put smiling mouth to your plushies =)=)=)

Usually! I like to stray away from generic happy ponies, as much as I love happy ponies. A good expression can really make the difference in a plushie!

Do you look and follow other plushiemakers their work and imporvement =)?

Perhaps a little too much. I look at all the new plushies on dA in the morning and I'm actually subscribed to Nazegoreng's patreon (she's fantastic and lovely, such a sweetheart and is so skilled) there is a lot of resources on plushies if you do your digging!

You made any plushie buddies=)?

Friends with other plushie makers? Not too close, nah. A few I talk to every now and then, but I'm travelling on my plush journey mostly solo :lol: 

Have you given commissioned plushie to the pony who commissioned it in person and seiing their happy face =) when they get it=)?

Only gifts in person, really. That first pony I made for boyfriend was probably one of the most excited I've seen him! Don't seem to be that many bronies kicking around in my general area, haha.

What inspires you and keeps you going on making the happy ponies =)=)=)?

The feeling of being able to create something. It's a wonderful feeling that I can look at a picture of a pony and a few weeks later, it's sitting on my desk! It's also a nice trickle of money, to be brutally honest. While it couldn't pay my bills or keep me afloat, it means I can go out to eat on the weekend and not eat ramen throughout my college career!

Do you watch pony episodes when they air =)=)=)=)? or later =)=)=)?

I usually watch them later that afternoon, since I don't have cable. Working through this hiatus!

Did you watch the earlier generations of ponies =)=)=)?

I might've when I was little, but I don't recall. I've seen a few of previous gens on Netflix and honestly kind of enjoy them, but no one else seems to. I like little girl stuff, haha.

have you ever seen someone's OC and thought, "That would be a fun one to make!"

Soooo much. Sfyr was doing that 100 request thing and I compiled the poster of all 100 of them and just wanted to make every other one, haha. I enjoy ponies with extra stuff, really. Armor, weird tails...tons of colors and spots..it's a challenge!

Which one of the new characters introduced in Season Five would be a plushie you would relish tackling the most?
One? :(    Treehugger would be pretty fun. She's so unique! Moondancer, perhaps. It would be fun to make Moondancer with Twilight!
  • Brohoof 2

What do you think of our MLP Forums community?

For the most part, it really is great. I believe the fandom usually has a little bit of a younger crowd which brings it's own issues, but it's not an issue of the community here nor do the staff allow really any issues to live long enough for something interesting to happen. This place has a lot of solid artists, craftsmen, musicians...and just a lot of solid people. There is a little bit of something around for everyone, I think. Good stuff around here  :)

• Brohoof 2

Do you have a plushie of your own OC and of your SSP's (probably)? 

I am asking to lead it to this question if yes: Have you ever made your OC's plushie boop your SSP's plushie nose :3? 

• Brohoof 1

Do you have a plushie of your own OC and of your SSP's (probably)?

I have two of his and half of mine :( Stitch is a weird color...I can't really find her color in minky!

Have you ever made your OC's plushie boop your SSP's plushie nose :3?

http://puu.sh/jqtM3/4e4175a87c.jpg Eh? Eh?  :lol:

Do you listen to brony music? if so what's your favorite song?

I usually just throw on a playlist if I'm doing some design aspect to get me in a pony mood. I think Love Letters by Sherclop Pones is probably my favorite. It's so cute, haha. 

What is you favorite remix of an existing MLP song (if any)

Hmm. Remix? I'm not sure I really do many remixes, haha. Living Tombstone did a Stop The Bats remix that was pretty alright, but I'm not very well versed in them!

• Brohoof 2

I have two of his and half of mine Stitch is a weird color...I can't really find her color in minky!
Perhaps you could dye her? 

Do you hope to expand your business? 

Perhaps you could dye her? 

I may have to, haha. Or just..quietly change her color...hmm... 

Do you hope to expand your business?

To a point, totally. School is first, but if I have time, I'd like to streamline a little and make a little profit to keep me out of student loans. I need to draft patterns for all the mane 6 + popular ponies and get their construction down so I can churn them out pretty well. A convention or so a year that I prepare for year round could keep me afloat pretty well. It's hard to look at my opportunity to hang around in my PJs with my cat making money and work retail instead.

I am running out of questions... what's up with that?

I am only so interesting :proud: haha. 

• Brohoof 2