Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

member q+a Nervous Stitch Q&A

Simon

ps4 or Xbox one Like rap? Like just dance?

PC all the way :lol:  Haven't owned a console since the gamecube..which isn't all the far back, but..y'know. Raps okay, I like some older rap. Never played just dance, haha.

• Brohoof 2

Has Hasbro given you a cease and desist yet?

Haha, of course not. I believe they stopped doing it with plushie makers and understand a little better it's a different market. I'm not taking their customers, so they're not that upset. I'm not really even big enough to warrant that, and even the big makers aren't given a cease!

How long have you been a brony?

Probably coming up on 3 years now, really. Boyfriend got me into it when I met him, so around 3 years.

• Brohoof 1

Which kind of plushies are harder to make?

Plushies with accessories or body markings, usually. If you edit the basic shape of the pony, that's where it gets a little difficult!

• Brohoof 1

When did you start sowing? Am I funny?

I've sewn ever since I was a little girl, probably 5 or 6. I don't think I know you well enough to know if you're funny, but you sure do have a lot of questions!  :lol:  

• Brohoof 1

Do you like ummm bananas?

I do :lol: 

I don't mean to be rude, but I would like for this Q&A to be focused on (mostly) meaningful questions, haha. You're free to PM me if you're really interested in my choice of fruit and such, but I would like for this thread to be fairly on topic and positive :)

• Brohoof 1

Understandable How many request do you get per day

Depends on the day :) Sometimes I'll get a couple one day, then have a few day dry period. Only takes a few people to fill up my slots, though.

• Brohoof 1

What is the most amount of plushies that you have made in one day?

Since they take me at least 25 - 30 hours to complete, like 1/4 of a pony :ooh:  It's a very time consuming process. You're not annoying, it's alright. It is a Q&A! 

What is the most unusual request you have gotten? 

A goat, haha. It's in production right now, but I have to wait for my airbrush to get shipped over...something unfortunate happened to the old one, haha.   

HEYA!

MLP Forums has a wide assortment of talented artists through all sorts of artistic disciplines. As someone who (I hope) feels like you have achieved some success as a Commission artist on here, what advice would you give to someone wanting to reach out to the Admin Overlords Team?

Also ... I hear you may have some super secret project in the works. Excited? 

• Brohoof 3