Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games How excited are you about the 3rd EQG movie, and do you want to watch it

Evan_1

I'm pretty excited, because I like anything mlp (that's canon and a moving picture). And if the humor is how it is in the fifth season, then it'll be better already! I haven't really learned anything about it, but the last two movies were pretty good, so, I'm expecting something else good!

YES. :yay::squee:

If you cant tell from my new profile pic, I am hyped like there is no tommorow.... (The hype is real)

YES. YES. :yay::squee:

I'm very excited for it! :3

Anything featuring the awesome Sunset I will watch! :)

YES.YES. YES. :yay::squee:

I think I've already established I'm extremely excited for this movie ^_^  The games, the Shadowbolts, more Sunset Shimmer <3<3<3<3 I'm still eagerly awaiting, only a month and a half left to go!

^^^ I think it's just as my fellow shimmerists stated.

If it has our Sunny in it-  well, let's just say the hype isn't just real, it's palpable! :proud::smug:

Edited by Shimmerlicious
  • Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't excited at all until the last promo came out... Now I'm pretty curious about the goth lolita ponies that follow Photo Finish around (Pixel Pizzaz and Violet Blurr?)  :love:

I'm pretty excited! It looks like it's gonna be awesome by the looks of the trailer! I actually saw the trailer the day it came out, and my friend came to my house later I told her and she got super excited XD So I showed her it on YouTube and we were discussing it for the next twenty minutes! So I guess, once it's available to buy and watch, we'll watch it together or something, because we're both super excited :D

The following post contains satire:

ueZaRIx.jpg

Man! Remember how "badly" those Equestria Girls movies did? Remember how every brony "hated" them so much and how "terrible" they were? I can't even imagine why they would keep making them, I mean come on! Clearly no one wants them. Don't they know who the "real" target audience is? Older men. Why would older men be interested in something that is clearly designed for girls? Like seriously. Just like the first two films this one will do poorly as well.

Okay in all seriousness now:

I get really annoying at people going on and on about how terrible the first two films are and how they should just stop this franchise. Here's the facts: the first two films got insanely good rating for their limited releases. They are incredibly successful for their demographic and they got excellent scores across the board. They may not hold A+ standards across the mark, but they definitely got a B+ to a low A. The second film did even better than the first one, so naturally they are going to keep the franchise going.

For those who are just not interested it's more than likely because your taste is different but I wouldn't be so quick to write it off because the trailer wasn't so great considering so many people had "no hope" for the sequel and it did better than the original. The people making these films are the exact same staff that make the cartoon you adore so much. Give them a little more credit and chance.

I am not at all excited for the third Equestria Girls movie.  I know Hasbro wants to sell toys to the target audience, but did they really have to make it high-school themed?  I'll watch it when it comes out though, the hiatus is driving me crazy xD

I am not at all excited for the third Equestria Girls movie.  I know Hasbro wants to sell toys to the target audience, but did they really have to make it high-school themed?  I'll watch it when it comes out though, the hiatus is driving me crazy xD

if they wanted to do stuff for their target audience fans,,,

they would not have made episode 100. only the bronies focus on background ponies.

they would not have used Derpy whatsoever (ok maybe they would have)

their shirts wouldnt be designed for guys

to some extent they might have altered or completely requested the documentaries to not be made

they would make more C&Ds...

nah jk i just wanted to say a world of everyone's nightmare 

Edited by Brony Mata

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited for the third eqg movie! :fluttershy: I'm looking forward to inviting all of my brony friends over and watching it! :yay:  or just watch it on my ipad at 8:15 on a tuesday night. :kindness:  Either way I'm excited!  :squee:

Not really excited. 

I think the FiM team should put more priority on things like the 2017 movie and the show itself.

Not really excited. 

I think the FiM team should put more priority on things like the 2017 movie and the show itself.

Not really excited. 

Not really excited. 

Yeah, good point, it's better to work now than later

But still it's actually good

Not so much excited. More like mildly inteested. Only for Sunset Shimmer, and the hope she's going to get home sick and go back to Equestria. The rest of the plotline, I don’t really care for. EqG tries to heard to integrate with Mlp, and that's not cool

It just shows that EqG can't stand on its own legs and be unique

Not so much excited. More like mildly inteested. Only for Sunset Shimmer, and the hope she's going to get home sick and go back to Equestria. The rest of the plotline, I don’t really care for. EqG tries to heard to integrate with Mlp, and that's not cool

It just shows that EqG can't stand on its own legs and be unique

Where did you get that impression? The trailer made it appear as though they are steering away from integrating with MLP.

I'm interested to find out if they've managed to increase the quality yet again. They did an amazing job with RR after EQG, so who knows what they'll have done to this installment. Hopefully they left Brad out of it this time...or foist him on human Twilight for all I care.