Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games How excited are you about the 3rd EQG movie, and do you want to watch it

Evan_1

I'm actually very psyched - pumped up!  I loved the first two.  I understand why some may not like the movies, and don't quite want to consider them canon, but I personally loved them.  

l am aboard the hype train, indeed  :squee: 

~ Miles

The first Equestria Girls made me cringe and I was thus reluctant to watch Rainbow Rocks, however it promptly blew my mind and I have since warmed up to the original; 'tis a guilty pleasure. As for Friendship Games, I am very excited and the wait is killing me.

I totally would've gone to the special New York theatrical screening of Friendship Games, but I had to go to work. For anyone lucky enough to see it, all I really want to know beforehand is the voice cast for the Shadowbolts (apart from Twilight, obviously).

The only one I know for sure is Iris Quinn as Crystal Prep's principal, but that's only because of the soundtrack.

Edited by immblueversion

I'm looking forward to it, yeah, but I wouldn't say excited. Since I generally never hype myself up with anything and rarely watch trailers or read info on movies and games, I have very little excitement.

That way, if the movie rocks, it exceeds my minimal expectations and I really like it. If it sucks, I don't get disappointed as much. :P I'm hoping it'll rock, of course.

I am not excited about the premise...I am not excited about the high school setting (being out of High school for 6 years now and really didn't like the high school atmosphere) and I am not excited about the sports competation (I am not a sports person, even though I participated in sports for my own self, not out of "school spirit")...HOWEVER, I am excited about human Twilight's incorporation into the story and how she will change things....Twilight has me invested, and Sunset Shimmer has me invested as well (I want to see more of her).

Where did you get that impression? The trailer made it appear as though they are steering away from integrating with MLP.

I dunno..maybe from the threat of both worlds starting to merge even more, with portals ripping open to Equestria, as we saw in the trailer.

Well, a bit. I feel like the past movies were very lazily made, and mainly just a way of promoting new dolls.

Then again, it is for the younger audiences (even younger than me lol), so I doubt they'd really go out of their way to create 

an amazing story and original premise for us bronies. 

With the hiatus, I'm much more hyped so my reaction to the movie might be a bit biased

anyways

WOO MORE PONY!!  :pinkie:

I dunno..maybe from the threat of both worlds starting to merge even more, with portals ripping open to Equestria, as we saw in the trailer.

I think that sounds super mega bad ass. I support this idea.

I've come across a new screenshot on a Toon Zone article that could probably be considered a spoiler.

My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls_-_Friends

And here's a slightly older image posted on MLP's Facebook. It's likely promotional art and not a screenshot, but the very concept of it could also be a spoiler:

12027792_1181859825164786_16376762263922

From the looks of things, the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts may end up being friends after all. Probably a given after hearing "Dance Music", though.

And why the hullabaloo is Rainbow Dash with this guy?

Edited by immblueversion

I'm very excited to see another Equestria Girls movie for this Saturday at 7:00pm Central after the new episode "Made in Manehattan"!

As all I can say: Canterlot High Wondercolts will win the Friendship Games in the first place than the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts! :D

I JUST CAN'T WAIT

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE A THIRD ONE

AND I WAS SUPRISED TO SEE RAINBOW ROCKS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED :ph34r: