Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord, The Sirens and the Shadowbolts: Almost the same?

Courageous Thunder Dash

So...now that we've seen almost all three of these villains in action...I've just thought of something today. 

Most bronies noticed that when the CMC started arguing right close to Discord's statue, that negativity fed off into the statue, thus over time, allowing Discord to free himself. 

The same thing can be applied to the Sirens. By getting everyone in Canterlot High to turn against each other, they were able to gain power. 

The Shadowbolts could be planning a similar plot in the upcoming Friendship Games. 

So basically, this leads to a conclusion: almost all villains in FIM feed off of negative traits, well except Chrysalis who feeds off of love and Sombra who feeds off of...Crystals. 

So...do you think that in the upcoming EQG movie the writers will utilize this trait? Why or why not?

• Brohoof 2

I feel Discord doesn't really as much feed off or gain power from negative feelings or traits, because rather then wanting them to fight because that would create negativity rather he had them fight to create disharmony and disorder which he can gain from. based on that i guess it depends on how negative a trait you consider disorder.I'm pretty sure they will as a good majority of the show is about friendship so something that would disrupt the harmony and peace is immediately an antagonist.

Side Note: Also I dont remember anything about the Shadowbolts and the Friendship Games.

I'm up to Episode 13 of Season 5 am i missing something?