Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Hate?

Ragingdubstep

Derpy.

inb4 "[insert user here] quoted a post you made/mentioned you in a recent post."

Edited by Guest

inb4rarityandrainbowdash

Snips and Snails. Basically they don't have much character than being the stereotypical idiot boys and they destroyed Ponyville due to their stupidity. 

yeee

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon because they're bullies, and I despise bullying...  :okiedokielokie:

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. We all know what they represent. :P

As for Snails and Snips, I don't really know. They are obviously stupid and they often are controlled by the bad ponies but they do make certain situations funny.

Well, snips and snails because their are just unnecessary. I dont understand why their are even on the show, except for being kinda stupid. Like this little dumb sidekicks of some villains. I dont find them funny and so i dont like them.

I also hated Rarity at the beginning...the Irony  :please:  I just felt her overreactions to be annoying.

But nowadays i like her.

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate any of them, if i've said so before it was probably a joke. They're all there for a reason, even if some of them are Diamond Tiara or Snails, who do nothing for the show really.