Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in the Big City...State (OOC)

skbl17

(edited)

Per the rules:

Control of NPCs and canon charactersNPCs - including police officers, shop owners and employees, teachers, professors, and so on - can be controlled by any player. Should they ever make an appearance, canon characters - those that appear in the show - can only be controlled by the DM in normal circumstances. Users who wish to control a canon character must get approval from the DM first!

Canon characters that appear in the show cannot be played by another user (just by me). However, if you want to play a canon character, the door is not closed to you; you just need my permission first. Characters that only appear in the comics, Equestria Girls, or the chapter books can be played by anyone.

Edited by skbl17

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ahaban-steelwings-r7418

I'm gonna add another character to my roster.

You might be familiar with him Skbl17.

Like his description says he's a security contractor. I'll add an objective for him later.

That is if you approve him?

I have no problems with him; if I did, I would have made it clear in EQF (which is getting rebooted, by the way). Approved.

I havurl]). Approved.

Heads up, I'm going to be away this week. I might be able to reply if there's wi-fi where I'm going, but if I don't reply later this evening after my next one, you're free to get my character away from the action until I get back.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

(edited)

Do you have implemented a required post requirement? You know? Kicking players for inactivity?

No. In fact, I've been posting infrequently myself lately, mainly because I've got to rewrite everything pony-related that I lost when my USB drive broke last week.

Edited by skbl17
  • Brohoof 1

@@skbl17

Hey there, so I had a posts in mind but wanted your approval. I felt it wouldn't be right to add in my own input to what political and military decisions of Port Impala.

Is it okay that say, the Port Impala military (do they have a military?) dealed a security contract with the Equestrian Strategies Group (my created private security/military firm) ?

(edited)

@@skbl17

Hey there, so I had a posts in mind but wanted your approval. I felt it wouldn't be right to add in my own input to what political and military decisions of Port Impala.

Is it okay that say, the Port Impala military (do they have a military?) dealed a security contract with the Equestrian Strategies Group (my created private security/military firm) ?

Yes, Port Impala does have a military (from the now-defunct MLP Nations entry on the country):

Military power: "Economics over politics" also carries over to the nation's military, the Commonwealth Defense Forces (CODEF for short). The government maintains a large enough military (army and a navy) to sufficiently defend the city-state, but not large enough to be on any country's radar as a formidable enough power to be part of a military alliance. There are roughly 8,800 active troops, with an additional 5,000 on reserve.

On the other hoof, the police department is one of the largest and most formidable in the world, with an estimated strength of at least 35,000 uniformed personnel. A popular running joke in some social circles is that the police act as the country's real military, and the actual military is just a "front" put on by the police.

As to the concept of private contracts, I'm not against it.

Edited by skbl17
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away for a whole week now, because my laptop's cooling system broke. I've managed to get alternate arrangements, but I may post intermittently until I can get a replacement.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that the roleplay has slowed down quite a bit. While the I hope for the best for it (Seriously the lore you add to your roleplays are phenomenal) I unfortunately will be dropping out from the play.

I've concluded I don't exactly have a full Idea of what purpose my characters can do in it. And quite simply I just can't conjure anyways to continue on. I apologize.

Edited by IllusivePony

• 1 month later...

Hello I'd like to apply for Emerald Bolt see sig for her entry.

My intention for my character as a officer in the Royal Guard she would be there either to allow any of the princess to enter the story. Being in the advanced unit to check security. Or on an important mission on behalf of a Twilight. Or something else.

Would any of these be ok?