Boyevyye De

You like driving?

I've been too lazy for starting to learn how to drive, but now I've been taking lessons and... I'm totally fine with that :3 guess I'm starting to like it.

I looooove driving. Love love love it!  I've been around cars since I was a little kid and I just love driving!

Sad thing is I don't have a car  :okiedokielokie:  Haven't had one in 10 years but hopefully next year.  Stupid things are so expensive.  But I'm tired of taking the bus in the Arizona summers.

I really can't stand it. I find it to be far too much pressure, ESPECIALLY in the city  :(

I haven't been driving for that long, though, so maybe I'll get more relaxed over time...

I don't really drive, but I will count enjoying Mario Kart as liking to drive.

• Brohoof 1

The last time I got to drive was a decade ago in Driver's Ed. I did not do so well on the driving portion, and got scared. So, no, I did not like driving. I'd like the independence of it, but nothing else.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I can't drive yet, I will in the next year, but I feel like I'm going to murder somebody aha. I'm very worried about driving in the future. I freak out easily and I feel like I'm going to lose my head.

I am actually afraid of driving.

I once drived a car, but i drive into a dig.

Im just afraid i could do something wrong, they are all these signs, all these functions in a car and then the countless situations when people complain about others driving to fast or slow.

I just dont want to get into any trouble. But i guess if i have to learn to drive for my job..i will.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I am actually afraid of driving.

I once drived a car, but i drive into a dig.

Im just afraid i could do something wrong, they are all these signs, all these functions in a car and then the countless situations when people complain about others driving to fast or slow.

I just dont want to get into any trouble. But i guess if i have to learn to drive for my job..i will.

I can see why, driving can be a frightening experience, but driving gives you independence which is worth so much more.

Badges

This is my baby, I love driving her. She is a little old (1998) but i'm never getting rid of her <3

9y60nZz.jpg

I love driving! Well, at first I feel a bit anxious from the idea of it, but focusing on the ride after some time calms me down fairly well. Rural, country roads are really blissful.

Driving makes me nervous but that could be due to not being very used to it.

Let's see...

• I am currently sitting in a cockpit that has my sim racing stuff mounted to it.
  • I would jump at the chance to drive a slow car fast.
  • A manual transmission is exciting to me.
  • Most of the games I have ever played have driving elements that I tend to enjoy most.
  • I could teach just about anyone about how to drive nearly any track in the world.
  • I could also teach just about anyone how to handle any car in just about any situation. (As long as I have first-hand experience myself)
  • I think oversteer is exciting. (most of the time)
  • I often imagine what it would be like to drive any new car, road or race.
  • I believe that straights are for fast cars and corners are for fast drivers.  :comeatus: 
  • I would tear apart any game that calls itself a sim if it doesn't actually correctly simulate what a real car would do.

I believe I do enjoy driving a little bit I admit.

Badges