Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You like driving?

Boyevyye De

Just now, Roughtek said:

Hey you watch your mouth about semi trucks, haha. Some trucks, especially the classic trucks, oh...they are so nice, sadly the truck I'm going to be driving will be pretty much new.... no character to them...

Oh I’m talking about the new trucks. They are bleh but the classic ones I LOVE too. 

Especially the ones like this 

253f0f43821c18b3701c259c631dddef.jpg

Yes! I absolutely adore driving! I do it all the time. There isn’t a minute of the day where I’m not on the road! :D 

Spoiler

I don’t have a license yet. :( 

When I first got my license, it was great.  At any opportunity, I'd just get in the car and follow the back roads, music playing on the radio, no destination in mind.  It was a sense of freedom to me.  There were times, after a particularly stressful incident (former volunteer firefighter/EMT) that I had to deal with, that I'd just drive around and think about things -- what I did, what I could have done differently, would it have made a difference in the eventual outcome.

Now, it's more routine, and in my case, it's my job to drive.  At times it's frustrating, but I still recall taking the truck over seemingly deserted highways, music playing, and feeling that sense of freedom again.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

YO i love driving

Driving is like... me time. It's where I sing and it's where I cry and it's where I ponder life and stuff. Mostly sing, though. I SCREAM my heart out as I'm chuggin' down the interstate at 90mph

I have license and cheap car but I don't really like driving. I don't hate it, it just isn't my thing. Have even considered selling my car since I have so little actual use for it.

13 hours ago, Shiki said:

YO i love driving

Driving is like... me time. It's where I sing and it's where I cry and it's where I ponder life and stuff. Mostly sing, though. I SCREAM my heart out as I'm chuggin' down the interstate at 90mph

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

If I had a car.

My scooter is dead, so I can't have any fun! Now I'm just bicycling instead.

Edited by Splashee
Bicycle is dead. I'm walking.
  • Brohoof 1

The thing I like about driving isn't so much the act of driving itself, but the fact that you're basically kinda sorta free to go wherever you want if you have your own car.

Buuuut getting into / kinda causing 2 car accidents in the span of a year made me very nervous about trying to drive.

• 1 year later...
On 2021-06-06 at 9:19 PM, Blitzo said:

Driving is great when there’s hardly any other cars on the road. 

That’s exactly my thoughts on it. I can’t stand heavy traffic or having slow cars in front of me

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I like driving. I don't like driving in the city though, but then again, I don't think anyone really does.
:please:

• Brohoof 1

I love driving but other drivers scare me! 

Many of them are last minute brakers, tailgaters, and indecisive lane changers :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1